sex & getting pregnant

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by kevlo, Jan 24, 2011.

1. kevlo

kevlo Member

The wife and I have been talking about having kids. How long did it take for it to happen for you all?

2. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Congratulations on your decision to bring forth a life into this world! It is the most difficult and most rewarding experience you will ever encounter.

I never tried to have children. Both just kind of happened. My son's late father and I were having regular, unprotected sex for about 3 months when I found out I was pregnant. My daughter's father and I had sex all of twice when I got pregnant.

Good luck!

3. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    That's wonderful!

Once TheBF decided he wanted to try for a kid, it only took once. It's easy to tell when I'm ovulating, though, so he had that advantage.

4. Jughead

Jughead New Member

Our son was born 9 months and two weeks after our wedding day. So it didn't take more than two weeks for us.

5. tallhunkinct

tallhunkinct Active Member

Albums:
    It's all a matter of timing and your wife knowing her body and counting days. Provided your both healthy, it'll happen very quickly. We have six kids with the 7th arriving on 2/4/11--all planned and all conceived within the first or second day of ovulation. Gppd luck--it's the greatest joy in life.

6. marwilmat

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey congrats on the decision mate..

my daughter was conceived after a weekend of fun and games over a long weekend in a hotel room. During that time we had plenty of sex.

Best of luck mate..

7. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    kevlo, it varies for many. Some will get that "lucky shot" and get pregnant quickly and some may have to go for months before the right combo and achieve that "lucky shot". There is no consistent timeframe. Just don't think about it, have fun, and eventually barring something wrong somewhere, it will happen.

8. dbjones1969

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    after many years of both agreeing we did not want kids wife changed her mind.. dont regret it now of course we have an amazing 4 yr old. I was looking forward to us having to "try" lots for at least a few months :) NOPE - one weekend for us... and we knew within the first 3 weeks... been an amazing journey so far... good luck!!

9. chesz001

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hmm..is it true that sexual position will determine the gender of a child?dunno if my reply is relevant to the TS..

10. 87chris1987

87chris1987 New Member

Regular sexual intercourse (2 or 3 times a week) over the course of a year without getting pregnant is typically a sign you should go see the doc. So there's your timeframe.

11. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    No, it isn't true.

12. BuffaloMedic

BuffaloMedic Member

My wife accidently packed her birth control pills when she was moving right before our wedding, and couldn't find them for 3 days. We were living 40 miles apart before the wedding, so there was no sex for like 3 months before the wedding. She wanted to wait a few months before trying, I wanted to start right away. I got her pregnant for twins on the honeymoon. I was 32, she was 36. My girls will be 6 in March, and are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me in my life. We are divorced, which has made things difficult at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

13. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    First one, took a year, Second one, one drunken night. You never know. As for the sex of the baby, there is actually a way to influence it, though not by a whole lot. My advisor was doing research on this in college and i assisted. Because sperm with a y chromosome are slightly lighter than sperm with an x chromosome, they can swim a bit faster. So, if you want a boy, you start fucking like rabbits right after she ovulates. yes this technique requires tracking her ovulation. y chromosome sperm swim faster, get to the egg first, you get a boy. if you want a girl, you have sex for the few days before ovulation but stop a day or so before. that way the y chromosome sperm get there, no egg, they die off, egg then comes and x chromosome sperm finally arrive and you get a girl. its a small but statistically significant change in probability

14. kevlo

kevlo Member

Thanks everyone for the replies. We ditched the condoms about a year ago now, and now we are thinking about ditching the birth control pills soon. We are going on a trip in March by ourselves so we will see what happens.

15. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    If she's been on birth control pills for a while, it can take a little longer for her to get pregnant. I've heard it can take up to 6 months, depending on how long she's been on the pill. If you want to get pregnant in March, you might want to consider ditching the pills now and relying on condoms until March. It should help.

16. Stephenmass

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it would be safer for the possible upcoming fetus to have her off of "the pill" for whatever the safe timeframe is. Have her contact her gynocologist to see if she should wait a bit after stopping the pill to make sure you have no complications. I don't think (I'm not positive) it would be safe to resume unprotected sex say the day after she stops the pill. I believe there is a short time period for the "residual" effect of "the pill" to "wash" from her system.

17. musclebare9

Gold Member

We married somewhat young and decided to wait 5 years. Once we got to the 5-year mark, we decided we were having too much fun and wanted to wait longer. We waited another 2 years and then tried. No luck for 2 years. We tried the timing and temperature thing every month. It really kind of sucked having to plan sex down to almost the minute. Again, no luck. We tried fertility drugs next. She became pregnant and then lost it after 12 weeks. Waited about another year till the emotional scars healed and tried again with success. Our actual attempt at the first child took 5 years. We decided to stop after that.

18. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

wife quit taking the pill in Jan '82 and was pregnant my the end of Feb '82, 1st son born mid Nov '82

19. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Normal, helathy couples who have unprotected sex several times a week tend to get pregnant right away. By that I mean within a few months after you both stop trying not to get pregnant. Some healthy people have a more difficult time though. My parents, for example, had to work a it, and took nearly a year of steady effort to conceive for each of their children. They considerd themselves lucky for the experience.

20. ggsitc

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    This. I have a cousin who got pregnant the first month after she went off the pill and subsequently lost the baby. Her gyno said it was because she got pregnant too soon after going off the pill.

Draft saved Draft deleted