Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We married somewhat young and decided to wait 5 years. Once we got to the 5-year mark, we decided we were having too much fun and wanted to wait longer. We waited another 2 years and then tried. No luck for 2 years. We tried the timing and temperature thing every month. It really kind of sucked having to plan sex down to almost the minute. Again, no luck. We tried fertility drugs next. She became pregnant and then lost it after 12 weeks. Waited about another year till the emotional scars healed and tried again with success. Our actual attempt at the first child took 5 years. We decided to stop after that.

That is very heartbreaking to read. My heart goes out to your and your wife.

My daughter's adoptive parents went through hell and back to try to conceive, spending an insane amount of cash to visit doctors, go through the treatments, the works. The many doctors and thousands of dollars later, they were told that no, it's not happening.

They are such wonderful people, like many of the couples I've seen and talked to when it came to decide who would be my daughter's family, and it breaks my heart to hear about children who are abused and neglected because they were "unwanted", when there are so many wonderful people that want to have children.

I was honored with their presence at the delivery of our daughter, and her adoptive mom got to be there in the OR for my c-section. It broke my heart to let my little girl go, but I was happy that I helped to give two awesome people a little one to love and care for, like I got blessed with when I had my son.

It was the hardest act of love I've ever done.

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
KUDOS to you Das Leezard... takes am amazing person to do something like that I am sure... If only the world had more people like you.... Wishing you every happiness you deserve!

That is very heartbreaking to read. My heart goes out to your and your wife.

My daughter's adoptive parents went through hell and back to try to conceive, spending an insane amount of cash to visit doctors, go through the treatments, the works. The many doctors and thousands of dollars later, they were told that no, it's not happening.

They are such wonderful people, like many of the couples I've seen and talked to when it came to decide who would be my daughter's family, and it breaks my heart to hear about children who are abused and neglected because they were "unwanted", when there are so many wonderful people that want to have children.

I was honored with their presence at the delivery of our daughter, and her adoptive mom got to be there in the OR for my c-section. It broke my heart to let my little girl go, but I was happy that I helped to give two awesome people a little one to love and care for, like I got blessed with when I had my son.

It was the hardest act of love I've ever done.

kevlo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow thanks for all of the replies! I believe we are going to wait a while after she comes off of the pill before we start trying. We thought about March, but I believe we will probably wait until the end of the summer to start trying for a baby.

D

deleted356736

First one about eight months and second about two months. I think after a year of non-success, it's time to see a doctor.