Sex Gods Of Lpsg!! What Tips And Tricks Do You Have For Us Mere Mortals?

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's your best sex tip/trick?

Also, how to you seduce someone to have sex with you..?

Sex tip well I guess that would just be put the effort in man, I've often been told my game is exceptional but in my opinion like everything in life, you only get out what you put it. Don't be lazy and take notice of how a woman responds to what you're doing.

Seduction, that's a trickier one for me to answer, I've always found it easy to pick up women I just find it easy to talk to women and they often make eyes at me already.
For instance if I go out drinking with my buddies, especially back in the day we'd hit the bars and some of the guys would be looking to pick up a woman. Some of my buddies could go the whole time, various different bars etc and not get even a sniff while for me it’s always almost been like I've had the pick of any woman I wanted.
Maybe it's just a confidence thing or just the way I carry myself but I know if I wanted to score it’s the least of my worries, the guys have even tried to prove their point on occasions by telling me to go see if I could score with particular women they'd been blanked by on a night out and yeap no problem within seconds we're having a conversation and getting on great.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best way to attract others is to not do annoying things like posting the same question in every other section of the board.
Only then will you be able to say:

76357505.jpg

DarkoRabbit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not a LPSG god, but a titan IRL. JK

I can answer the second question somewhat, but you're not gonna like it. I found that not caring anymore can look a lot like confidence. I'm pretty sure this phenomenon could've helped me get laid a few times recently -- but that didn't happen because I didn't really care anymore. lol

Be bold. Be honest. Fuck with every fiber of your being.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not a LPSG god, but a titan IRL. JK

I can answer the second question somewhat, but you're not gonna like it. I found that not caring anymore can look a lot like confidence. I'm pretty sure this phenomenon could've helped me get laid a few times recently -- but that didn't happen because I didn't really care anymore. lol

Very well-said. The true trick is to not really care, be casual. Dont over-exert yourself. Women want what they cant have, if youre constantly up her ass it reduces their attraction to u instantly. Get on dating sites and try to get yourself 2-3 steady fuck buddies, even if they arent the hottest. This will keep ur sexual needs met in the meantime and help u not be so hungry to seduce and come across as thirsty with the hotter chicks, as you become more confident. Think of it like a baseball player working his way up from the minor leagues to the majors. and of course try to improve yourself physically, dress a little better etc. I have a lot of other little tricks, but I do most of my "seduction" from online dating sites n apps etc these days so I'd have to go more in-depth.

As for sexual performance, the main rule is get the chick to cum first, orally and/or via g-spot fingering. After that its smooth sailing. Build up your stamina to last more than the average 2 minute guy

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you say this particularly? Certainly it’s more enjoyable, and more natural, though fucking with your whole body rather than with your hips can Sometimes be a crude way of prolonging things.

For me personally during sex i am focused on her pleasure and working your hips to use my dick to stroke inside of her is a great way to stimulate her vagina as opposed to just ramming my cock in and out.

Here is an example.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me personally during sex i am focused on her pleasure and working your hips to use my dick to stroke inside of her is a great way to stimulate her vagina as opposed to just ramming my cock in and out.
Thanks. Yes, I see what you were saying.

Reactions: lapdog2001

tumblrman

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spend time, like hours a head, working her mind and spirit in a great time of foreplay...then let her cum first with some great oral immediately followed by a hard cock in her pussy. She will continue to cum on your cock and smile because of it.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Here is an example.

This video is the Prime example of what having a stroke game is...If you didn’t know now you know..Gets far better results than just pounding...

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This video is the Prime example of what having a stroke game is...If you didn’t know now you know..Gets far better results than just pounding...

plus fucking with your hips the dick hits different spots with each stroke instead of just hitting the same spot Over and over and over... Thats why many women are sore (even in pain) the next day..

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Here is an example.

Great post man. def agree. I find the best way is that technique along with mixing in some heavy pounding. But yeah it also involves that close connection, the woman feeling u so on top of her while u grind, plus u can talk dirty in her ear, lick her neck etc. Thats the type of shit that keeps them coming back for more

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great post man. def agree. I find the best way is that technique along with mixing in some heavy pounding. But yeah it also involves that close connection, the woman feeling u so on top of her while u grind, plus u can talk dirty in her ear, lick her neck etc. Thats the type of shit that keeps them coming back for more

especially if you fuckin them to music...

Coffie Prince

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sex tip well I guess that would just be put the effort in man, I've often been told my game is exceptional but in my opinion like everything in life, you only get out what you put it. Don't be lazy and take notice of how a woman responds to what you're doing.

Seduction, that's a trickier one for me to answer, I've always found it easy to pick up women I just find it easy to talk to women and they often make eyes at me already.
For instance if I go out drinking with my buddies, especially back in the day we'd hit the bars and some of the guys would be looking to pick up a woman. Some of my buddies could go the whole time, various different bars etc and not get even a sniff while for me it’s always almost been like I've had the pick of any woman I wanted.
Maybe it's just a confidence thing or just the way I carry myself but I know if I wanted to score it’s the least of my worries, the guys have even tried to prove their point on occasions by telling me to go see if I could score with particular women they'd been blanked by on a night out and yeap no problem within seconds we're having a conversation and getting on great.
confidence is key!

Reactions: Mike hung

Wirmboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never had to seduce. Every woman has asked me, never dated, just long term acquaintances. Though one woman just asked me after noticing me a previous night. But I just aquired a relationship, so it got me off the hook. I am asexual, so no real desire to initiate with any woman no matter how hot they may be, until I know them, and feel comfortable around them. My cousin says, I am wasting good meat. Knowing how big I am, over his own size, and he is always after women.

To fuck:

The most connected you are with your partner the better. Also, do not forget to enjoy (I had that problem).

To seduce:

I just seduced a person once in my life, but I did not need to do in anymore. So, choose the right person.