Sex Hangovers

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Confess! Who has one? I do, I do! :biggrin1:

There are few things that feel as good as the indulgence of a sex hangover. Lazy, delirious, spent. Guaranteed to give me a good night's sleep. I don't confuse these with afterglow which, for me, happens right after sex. Sex hangovers can last a day or two depending on the amount of activity involved. :blindfold::shock:

Aren't they wonderful?:sigh1:

Rihanna

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There's always tomorrow. :biggrin1:
Then I better hurry up and go to bed. Either that or pour myself a stiff drink! Here I am trying to be funny, but looking pathetic and undesirable. Actually feeling very desirable. Just a lousy comedienne. Anyway, Ms. M. Nothing funny about your topic, thank you very much! Apropos, just the same.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Confess! Who has one? I do, I do! :biggrin1:

There are few things that feel as good as the indulgence of a sex hangover. Lazy, delirious, spent. Guaranteed to give me a good night's sleep. I don't confuse these with afterglow which, for me, happens right after sex. Sex hangovers can last a day or two depending on the amount of activity involved. :blindfold::shock:

Aren't they wonderful?:sigh1:

You do? Why didn't you tell me you were going to have great sex? I could have come up and watched..

[edit]... or... did you mean by "I do! I do!" that you confess? First time I read it I interpreted that as you saying you have a good sex hangover. But I guess it could also mean that you're confessing to having had one in the past.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as I love the sex hangover; that warm, fuzzy, happy feeling that keeps you sane...there is a downside to it too...

When I was in high school playing sports, football especially, the coaches always told us to STAY AWAY FROM THE GIRLS during the season. Other than the widely known pitfalls of being a teenager in heat, the coaches motivation was to have our heads and our bodies IN AND ON the game. Of course, being the little ladies man that I was back in the day, I disobeyed.

Lesson learned...everytime I would fool around prior to a game I felt lethargic, weak-legged, and mentally soft and unaggressive when it was game time. I don't think there is any scientific evidence that shows pre-competition coitus to be harmful, but when it came to the game I was simply not my best.

...OB

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The sex hangover is great. The flashbacks that happen the next day when you are working, driving or doing absolutely nothing are even better. Nothing like the memory of hot sex overwhelming your mind. WHEW.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can absolute relate to what you're feeling, honey.

"Sex Hangovers" occurr with me, however, only after sex in the time between noon and early evening. I'm wasted then, not good for anything. Whatever I start doing, I won't finish. I can't even get myself to read something, or follow a show on TV. My ability to concentrate on something is reduced to 0. And for sure I'll sleep very well after that.

Sex in the evening or in the morning doesn't give me a "hangover", it is quite energizing for me then. Guess why I'm up now, writing this to you ;-). After sex late in the evening, I can't sleep for some time, usually I do the things then that I should have done while I was busy in the bedroom.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can absolute relate to what you're feeling, honey.

"Sex Hangovers" occurr with me, however, only after sex in the time between noon and early evening. I'm wasted then, not good for anything. Whatever I start doing, I won't finish. I can't even get myself to read something, or follow a show on TV. My ability to concentrate on something is reduced to 0. And for sure I'll sleep very well after that.

Sex in the evening or in the morning doesn't give me a "hangover", it is quite energizing for me then. Guess why I'm up now, writing this to you ;-). After sex late in the evening, I can't sleep for some time, usually I do the things then that I should have done while I was busy in the bedroom.

Haha. How interesting. I have the opposite effect. I'm sleepy in the evening and revved up in the afternoon after sex. Good thing I didn't have to meet with my client until 11 this morning. I slept soundly for 9 hours last night.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha. How interesting. I have the opposite effect. I'm sleepy in the evening and revved up in the afternoon after sex. Good thing I didn't have to meet with my client until 11 this morning. I slept soundly for 9 hours last night.

Oh, that sounds like you had something really good in bed. Fess up, how many orgasms did he give you?

The last thing sex inflicts is my sleep. I don't sleep better or longer after sex than without it, probably that's good because otherwise I couldn't be good for work. Constantly too late ;-) Just when I have sex in the afternoon, it leaves this spent feeling with me.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love that feeling after really intense sex where I'm just spent and I can't do anything. It's so great and this total feeling of satisfaction in my whold body. I guess that's what you mean by sex hangover.
I definitely think of sex sorta like a drug too sometimes, like I can get a hangover from it which is great but sometimes I get withdrawal too which is torture!

LaurenceO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay