Sex - Hard, or Gentle??

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
How long can you take it hard like that? An hour or so or would I have to tie you down?
Ohhh you just crossed the stupid line... I will do the tying down, and so far I can handle about 4 hours. So there...

Forgot to add that this was not being said in a mean way... just innocently teasing...or was it.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually these days we go it slow and steady until she cums and then I get to rockin'. I can go a long time before I cum and even longer if there's a need. One of the advantages of age I suppose. My ex wanted it always hard and nasty. Called me an animal & it was purely animal sex.:smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Dependent on a number of factors. Time of day or night, mood, partner, surroundings, time allotted, state of arousal, etc. Generally speaking, I would say I like the rough stuff in the evening and the more gentle, slow, languid sex in the morning. But again, it all depends.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What's your opinion about sex as far as do you like to have sex hardcore?
For about 4 days right before my period I am uberhorny and I don't want slow and sensuous. I want to fuck and be fucked. I want to scratch his back and receive hickeys like a teenager. My 6'4" ex-bf never quite got used to to this side of me.

One night he wasn't disrobing fast enough for me and I literally tackled him to the bed. :biggrin1: Hahahaha I knocked the wind out of him momentarily. He later told me hadn't been sacked like that since he played high school football. :tongue:

Or do you like being gentle with the other person?
Gentle sex, the kind where you know you are both making love is so blissfully special. The caresses, kisses, and slow sensuous strokes of a lover are one of the things that make like worth living.

The loss or lack of this is what makes some single women bitchy and bitter, and others...like myself just a little sad.

(And with those of large size, how does this impact the other person?? Do they generally not want to put out or...plus does it make a differance if your noisy or silent during the whole thing...)
While I have once told a man, I didn't think it would fit (it did). We had the sweet slow gentle sex for about 2 months before he just let loose and fucked me. That was a very pleasant surprise.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hard and furious so she can remember it for the next day – balls deep with screaming and panting is best.

I've had guys do this to me the first time we fucked and I never went back. It usually signals for me a lack of sensitivity to his partner. Total turn off. I'd rather be wooed gently at the very first and let things grow from there.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had guys do this to me the first time we fucked and I never went back. It usually signals for me a lack of sensitivity to his partner. Total turn off. I'd rather be wooed gently at the very first and let things grow from there.
Yes I think this is ego thing with men who want to hurt women. I have allways been very gentle. I want to give them pleasure and not pain. Also mabye they are too stupid to know that if you hurt the woman she wont want it again...:cool: As allways snoozan its good to see your lovely face:wink:

Wyldgusechaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Snoozan, I have rea elsewhere some women that are put off by *doggy* or as has been renamed here *rutting* or *frombe* style sex on the first sex date. Is doggy too impersonal for a first encounter?

wifeofalargeman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My husband's job was just lost due to globalization (he's an electrical engineer in the automotive industry), I thought our sex life would go to hell (this is a HUGE stressor for a man) but
he has been fucking the hell out of me. Ball slapping, to the hilt, fucking from behind. We had never had it this rough. I realize this is a control thing right now for him but I am thoroughly enjoying it.

autumnbreeze4321

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's fine for a one night stand, but not all the time like in a relationship.

I agree: Fast/furious/hard/rough for one night stands and the fuck buddy/FWB sex. Mix it up with the loving relationship.

However, I'm not currently in a loving relationship, so BRING IT ON!!
LOL

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snoozan, I have rea elsewhere some women that are put off by *doggy* or as has been renamed here *rutting* or *frombe* style sex on the first sex date. Is doggy too impersonal for a first encounter?

It really depends. I'm really shy at first when it comes to sex, so I wouldn't suggest it, but if he wanted to try it, I'd be fine to give it a shot. More what I meant with my first post was about sex I've had that goes something like this:

a little foreplay, and then insertion all the way fast, and then furious fucking, put into different positions without asking or cooperation, and then fucking the shit out of me to the point where i'm sore. the times this has happened i've walked away wondering if he actually cared at all about my pleasure because i and my responses weren't even a factor in the sex we just had. this one guy in particular did that, and it was all about him and his ego. he kept yelling, "take it! take it!" to me and fucking me as hard as he could. i didn't enjoy it all that much and i wouldn't fuck him again.

now, that kind of sex can be really really hot with someone that i've been with a few times to mix it up a little. but i've got to be able to trust the guy that's doing it first. it makes me feel like a piece of meat, which is fun in the context of a fun sexual relationship, but not so much with someone that i don't know in bed all that well.

all i want, when i'm first getting to know someone in bed, is for him to be responsive to me and try to make an effort to get to know what i like. usually that means being a little more gentle than usual.

some people have mentioned one night stands, but since it takes me a few times to relax with someone enough to really enjoy sex, i've found that staying at home and masturbating is more fulfilling than random sex. sometimes i wish i were different, but it's just how i am.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All of it, sometimes slow, sometimes hard, not only one way is the best. It all depends on the mood or sometimes it's just how close I am to orgasm.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a little foreplay, and then insertion all the way fast, and then furious fucking, put into different positions without asking or cooperation, and then fucking the shit out of me to the point where i'm sore. the times this has happened i've walked away wondering if he actually cared at all about my pleasure because i and my responses weren't even a factor in the sex we just had. this one guy in particular did that, and it was all about him and his ego. he kept yelling, "take it! take it!" to me and fucking me as hard as he could. I didn't enjoy it all that much and i wouldn't fuck him again.

OMG! Was his name Mark? Jack rabbit sex should be outlawed! Was he a Sicilian Bear type with lots of gold chains. If he was, then I think we got fucked by the same guy! :eek: