Sex - Hard, or Gentle??

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like rough sex, soft sex, semi rough sex, softer than soft sex. Sex is sex.

The harder the better. The more pain the better, biting a plus.

Slow sex is good with LOTs of biting. I like being bit...

andy72663

1st Like
Media
I like to go hard but I've also got the "your hitting my cervix" so sometimes you have to take it a bit easier, which is ok because I haven't yet had "bad sex" (by that I mean I've never had sex that wasn't, in the end, very good)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like rough sex, soft sex, semi rough sex, softer than soft sex. Sex is sex.

The harder the better. The more pain the better, biting a plus.

Slow sex is good with LOTs of biting. I like being bit...

how bout her biting your cock? mandingo was the first i saw do this, his ladies sort of lightly gnawing on it like a huge piece of hot throbbing jerky. i liked it so much, i bought the company! oh well not that, but i do have the wife do it from time to time and some slow 'grinding' with the back molars just below the head is quite delicious....

of course then i just fuck the shit out of her....(to get back on topic):wink:

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It just depends on your partner: I've been with girls who are like, "Fuck me as hard as you can. Harder!" ... and I've been with girls who have been liked, "No! Not so hard..."

So it's totally a personal preference thing. You gotta be in tune with your partner...

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It just depends on your partner: I've been with girls who are like, "Fuck me as hard as you can. Harder!" ... and I've been with girls who have been liked, "No! Not so hard..."

Yeah that has been my experience too. Seems no two women are exactly alike. I've been amazed at just how hard some women want it sometimes. Almost like I couldn't fuck them hard enough. Most seem to enjoy me mixing-it-up, while a few didn't go for being fucked hard at all.

So it's totally a personal preference thing. You gotta be in tune with your partner...

I do think that is the ticket! Being in tune, or getting in tune.

Lifeguard

Experimental Member
Media
I agree with Ed69; it depends on the mood for my wife and me. Somtimes we like to go after it like a couple of teenagers (fast) and other times we act like the passionate couple that we are and take it slow and gentle. I find it interesting that we don't seem to really know how it will go until we get started!

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i'm "in charge" all damned day, and the LAST place that i want to be the boss is in bed. i want someone to grab me by the hair, pin my wrists over my head, kick my ankles apart, and announce (with a sneer!) all the nasty things he's going to do to me. and then act accordingly.

the biggest turn-off for me is for someone to say, "so, what do you want to do now?" F-THAT! be confident! take control! don't pussy-foot around the situation ... know what you want, and go for it!

that being said ... yeah, i like it rough. VERY rough. i want to feel that you've been there the next day, thank you. gentle is reserved for when i have a massive headcold and/or am exhausted.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tend to adopt decrescendo style: starts as urgent quicky fast and goes getting calmer pace, after a while and depending on the moon too.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depends on the girl.

If she's not used to a big one, I'll go slow to let her get adjusted. Unfortunatley, I can't really pound away balls deep with every girl. I typically like the girl to have as much pleasure as possible, it's such a turn on. A lot of times, a good, fast pace, doggy style does the trick.

I have however had incredibly slow sessions (this was with the girl who I was seeing) and it was incredibly hot. I sat on the edge of the bed, her wrapped around me...ahh the memories

gwmtopfor

1st Like
Media
yes, LIN, I totally agree. the girl im with now has never had big dick, so I always have to start out slow. but then I end up pounding her and it gets pretty wild. doggy is my absolute favorite, and i actually like to put it in all the way and hold it there for a few seconds, like put it all in fast, hold her on it, then pull it out really slow, then do it again. now that's fun :)

Full_Phil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depends on the girl.

No truer words!

My best fuck, however, was just that---a sometimes almost brutal fuck for fuck sake with no strings that went on forever (actually, a weekend) and was, by agreement, a mutual release from our other shit that neither of us needed or tried to lay on the other. It's finding that each of you want and need the same thing, whatever that is, that is the intimacy enhancer

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when i want rammin slammin sex i do it with a guy. after a little while of workin it in most guys want it harder than any woman could ever take it or want it.