sex in a cab?

2big2care

Sexy Member
Media
This weekend I was in Chicago and me and my gf hopped in a cab and was going back to the hotel and chatting with the cabbie. At one point the cabbie said if we wanted to do it, we could. Thinking I heard him wrong, I asked what he said and he said, "if you guys want to, you know, do it, that is fine with me. If you want me to go park by the water while you do it, I will." Then he started laughing. I looked at my gf and asked did she want to take him up on it and she said no but I was wondering has anyone else had this happen to them?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
He's had it happen, and it made him cream in his pants.
Otherwise, he would never have been bold enough to risk offending his passengers.
His gonads got the better of him...now, he can't get the memory out of his head, and wants more.

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never happened to me, the opposite did.

We were getting rather steamy and the
cabbie pulled over and told us to get out.
"NOT IN MY CAB! NO SIR!..."

I was surprised by how intense his reaction was.

Ever since, I am quite proper with girls in cabs.

The upside, the cabbie did not charge us
and we were close enough to our destination,
we just walked the rest of the way.

I told my friends, their reaction... "FREE CAB RIDE!"

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would occasionally have sex in taxis when I lived in Boston, in the 80s and 90s. As with NYC, Boston cabs have a partition separating the front from the back.

I never had a cab driver complain, and I always left a silly-generous tip.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sucked a cab driver off one night while he was waiting outside a gay bar. I drove up and he was sitting there alone. Not sure if he had let a person out or someone had called for a cab.

I went in, had a drink and went out to my car to get somethine and he was still there. I knocked on the window and asked him if he was OK. He asked me if this was a gar bar. I said yes. He then asked me "are you gay?" "Yes," I answered. "Are you?" "No, but I like blow jobs." I walked around and got in the passenger side and sat down. He opened the fly and pulled out his cock. Nice, cut and clean. It didn't take too long for him to shoot a load in my mouth, although I spit it in my hands and wiped it on the side of the cab seat when I got out.

I went in and had a couple more drinks and when I went out again to go home, he was gone.

I wouldn't ordinarily be this brazen but an experience I'll never forget.:rolleyes:

A

AM_092

I usually take taxis alone, so I'm never in that sort of situation! But there was one time that caught one with a sexy driver. Fantasising about it was as far as I could go!