Sex in a car VS Cops' interogation.

ultravires

Experimental Member
Media
we went to hamilton for a concert tonight. on our way back, we both felt very horny, so we pull over in a carpool parking lot. we made out, gave each other oral sex, no anal sex at all.
one second after i pulled my pants on and buttoned up, a cop car pulled over in front or ours. we were asked to hand in our licences and stay in the car.
after 5 minutes panicking and worrying, our lisences were handed back with polite words 'take care'.
This is not my first time having sex in a car. however, it is ironic because we were caught in a dark night, in the middle of nowhere. I felt it's rediculous that i have never been caught for fucking in the day publicly.

so, the point of this thread is to discuss matters related to public sex in your country. what could have been the possible charge, conviction, the amount of fine, sentencing? i want to hear stories from everybody in every country, especially from canada, US, UK, ireland western europe, oceania, because these are the countries i travel most frequently to.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In UK it is a ofense to have public sex. You can be fined or given a police caution (admitted guilt) but public sex menas on public property or can be viewed from public property. So say you drive down a farm track onto private land not visible from a highway or public footpath it is O>K> unless of course the farmer or land owner wants to prosecute you for tresspass. In my teens I was given a ticking off by police officers on 3 separate occasions for having sex with a girlfriend in my dad's car. They were amused and made ribald comments but they were coool. I could have been cautioned.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
JackbytheSea said:
Shoot me for asking, but why have sex in public, anyway? I don't even like kissing in public. :cool:

Im kinda with you there. I can see how people would be turned on by sex in public but it does nothing for me. Ive given blowjobs and handjobs in movie cinemas but i couldnt have full on sex in public, its much more enjoyable if i hold off until i get home anyway

Im fine kissing in public, but a having a full on kiss makes me uncomfortable

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sergeant_Torpedo said:
In UK it is a ofense to have public sex. You can be fined or given a police caution (admitted guilt) but public sex menas on public property or can be viewed from public property. So say you drive down a farm track onto private land not visible from a highway or public footpath it is O>K> unless of course the farmer or land owner wants to prosecute you for tresspass. In my teens I was given a ticking off by police officers on 3 separate occasions for having sex with a girlfriend in my dad's car. They were amused and made ribald comments but they were coool. I could have been cautioned.

Ask Gillian Taylforth...she knows for sure, it made me smile because for me it was the only remotely good thing ever to be associated with Eastenders other than the final credits. :biggrin1:

I've never been caught but almost once and not by the police and the consequences would have be far far worse!

ultravires

Experimental Member
Media
JackbytheSea said:
Shoot me for asking, but why have sex in public, anyway? I don't even like kissing in public. :cool:

are you shy or you just dont like the idea? If you are shy, I;d say you are hot. I like shy guys and love to shag with them.

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think sex in a public place is hot, but it's only the risk of being caught, not actually being seen.

When I see couples slobbering all over each other in clubs I can't help but wonder why they think everyone else needs to see it.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While the thought of being caught in public has a subconscious appeal, for me I think the reality would be rather more tawdry.

However on occasion, in my younger days at least a hormones/opportunity combination was almost irresistable and location was a secondary consideration. Lately I seem to have less of both. :mad:

The incident I referred to earlier for example, I was dropping the girl at home and we were in my car outside her house with her Father at home and things just got a little...out of hand...scary what we do sometimes. :biggrin1:

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BigPoppaFury said:
I think sex in a public place is hot, but it's only the risk of being caught, not actually being seen.

When I see couples slobbering all over each other in clubs I can't help but wonder why they think everyone else needs to see it.

In the club? Try the mall or in the grocery store... I don't really understand that. Oh that shirt really turned me on... kiss me. Ugh, these apples are so romantic... let's kiss. It also strikes me as odd that these people aren't just kissing (the ones that I've seen anyway) they are groping, and full on making out.

Now as far as having sex in public... I enjoyed it!

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've never had sex in public but I am turned on by the idea. The fear of being caught is a big factor but I'd also get off on actually being watched. Like at a nude beach or an adult resort or just a swingers party. It'd be hot to have an audience.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
I imagine it would depend on whether it was male/female or male/male sex.
And had it been female/female, a few cops would have enjoyed watching.
Odd.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had sex in the car a few times, when we just couldn't wait to get home, but have never been caught by the police, or anyone else. One time it was cold enough that we steamed up the windows real good, but we were at the end of a dead end street near her house, late at night, so we had no interruptions.

The only other 'public' sex I can think of was while walking in the woods. There wasn't anyone around as far as we could see, and we did go off the path down into a small valley-like area. It was also a just a quickie so, our clothes stayed on, just the bottoms were dropped. She just turned around, bent over and said 'fuck me.' I didn't need any more incentive than that! ;)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BigPoppaFury said:

I don't think they are actually thinking about the other people at all. If someone is kissing you, especially if they are kissing you passionately, and you are concerned about what other people are seeing or thinking, it's time for you to find someone new to kiss.