sex in a club...

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who's done it?

I was at a club last night and me and this blonde got a lil crazy and I found my self wound up in the toilets with her haha ...

Funny look seeing all these dudes faces when you walk out...

petetown

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
North Truro (Massachusetts, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Countless times at The Saint, as well as scattered other clubs.
Circa 1981....came out of a blackout fucking the daylights out of some guy in the balcony at the Saint.....had quite a crowd gathered around....completely bare assed naked....pulled out and split soon as I realized what I was doing.....ah, youth!

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The balcony at The Saint, it was like a bath house, no shame just sex on display, my favorite watching or doing. Those were the days!

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
Often in Hong Kong, there are what are known as after-parties or morning parties, which is where when all the night-clubs have closed, around 6am, party organizers present an ongoing party at different venues, usually restaurants or other clubs that would normally be closed at that time and are mostly known by word of mouth and received texts. Some can be quite raunchy, lot's of groping and sex going on in very dark areas. I remember once stripping a chinese guy naked whilst dancing with him and have him blow me at the bar, no-one batted an eye-lid!!

D

deleted509196

No, but gave my b/f a BJ in toilets at a club.