Sex in a shower

blahnessity

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How many of you have had sex in a shower before? Was it better than any of the other environments you've been in? I think it'd be fun to try.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to try it,but knowing my luck I'd slip on the lube or unwrapped condom wrapper and end up arse over heels into the shower screen lol Seeing shower water stream all over a nice bubble butt though does sound enticing...... :)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
To me this is 'so obvious' is there anyone who does NOT like sex in the shower (alone or otherwise), and as you said- clean up is a snap!

Blackbwai

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex in the shower is a very pleasureable thing...shame my boiler sucks and the water starts get get cold after 15min :s

Ms M

Experimental Member
Media
Sex in the shower? Mmmmm Love it! The trick certainly is to get a good no slip mat though. Not much fun if your just getting into some good ol heavy pounding and one of you slips.

Reactions: keenobserver

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Forgive me for being rude... but I get so fucking hard at the idea of fucking in the shower.

Call it a weakness... the idea of the human body, dripping wet, lips kissing... bodies caressing each other..... I'm rock hard thinking about it.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my fondest memories is boning my BF in the shower at the Drifters motel in Pacific Beach. We were going at it and looking out the window at people passing by on the boardwalk. Some of the people could hear grunting and groaning, but they couldn't figure out where it was coming from. It was hot!