Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex in the shower is great. The only problem I've had is that I'm taller than the wife and our shower has no seat. We do it standing up in there and sometimes my legs get really tired from bending down to reach the right level. Once all the blood starts rushing to my legs, it can be hard to keep it up.

Reactions: lapdog2001

D_Sunny Beeches

Account Disabled
Media
i've tried it and it was fun, the sex was great ut i just got so damn tired from standing up :p (my shower is just two walls and a shower curtain)

also the first time the hot water made me almost pass out after a while....

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How many of you have had sex in a shower before? Was it better than any of the other environments you've been in? I think it'd be fun to try.

I've done this a ton, it's a blast. Can still use a condom just fine and everything.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily more fun than anywhere else, but it can be a great way to get clean and then move to the bathroom sink... to the bed... to floor... to the couch... :tongue:

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex in the shower is awesome... but it has it's difficulties. Most of my girlfriends have a problem since water usually creates more friction... and we can't use lube... which I always have to use. It's also a bit more difficult since I'm 6'6"... but that just means some good leg exercise ;)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A friend of mine did a MAJOR redo of his bathroom, big walk in shower, the works... I also noticed there was a very nice granite 'bench' in there with 3 shower heads directly across from it..I commented on it and he just winked and 'adjusted' himself (he has a VERY hot wife...)

I decided not to ask how long his hot water run out time was...

flnkdguy2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like it. I like the *idea* of it, but lubrication is always a problem. I'm really thick and it makes it difficult/uncomfortable to penetrate if the water is washing away her natural juices. Same thing with sex under water or having just gotten out of the pool.

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend that is a nurse in an emergency room of a hospital, she says there are TONS of shower sex accidents in there all the time. Sex in the shower can be amazing. But I absolutely love getting a blowjob in the shower.

hard2swallow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The wife and I tried it seriously just once, on a trip. Didn't have any lube, and the water kept washing our natural lube away, and the friction was a bit much (I'm 8x6). I'm also one of those guys who can go forever (not a good thing, in my experience), and I don't think I even came before we gave up. She's not keen on a repeat, so it's been almost 10 years. I'm bi but faithful, identify myself as straight, and got married to have kids and because the sex was great (at first). Now there's almost no sex and no kids, and I'm tempted to get divorced and just go gay. I feel almost ruined for women. Seeing hot women and thinking of doing them in showers now just makes me sad.

Reactions: aready6311

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe I'm weird, but it might be an easier task to name the places we haven't fucked. Inside... EVERYWHERE, tub, table, stairs, bed hallway, garage, driveway, lawn, chairs, sofas, on cars, in cars, parking lots, stairwells, clubs, pool, ocean, beach, and the list goes on and on...