Sex in a shower

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I learned sex in the shower! Well, body contact, anyway.

At my teenage swimming pool. I went every saturday afternoon. The showers were communal and there was only three or four shower-heads, so guys would have to cluster and share. There was no actual sex or nudity even, but men in swimming costumes would linger and bump and rub and soap and glide against eachother.

It was the Wales Empire Pool in Cardiff. Now demolished and they've built the Millenium Stadium there instead.

CapAmerica

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sadly, haven't done that since our honeymoon, some 17 years ago. hotel had a nice, large shower with hand bars and seat. it was a great but we later learned that our moans could be heard in the hotel corridor as a day later we heard other couples enjoying the same and it was mentioned at the hotel's breakfast cafe by several of us on honeymoon.

Reactions: lapdog2001

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
A couple times, some of my favorite sexual memories. Getting all steamy and wet and slippery, washing each other, my hard dick slipping and sliding all over her body, spanking her booty with it, doing it doggy style on our knees with the hot water raining down on us.

When I was younger, I had a ritual of smoking a little bud, turning the shower on hot, and sitting on a towel on the toilet seat and jerking it, and one of my main fantasies would involve envisioning one or more of the chicks I knew were in the shower, watching me jerk off, washing their bodies and getting all turned on, telling me how big I was, etc.

So, a couple years back, when I got a chance to actually get in the shower with this hot little chick I was banging, we were on our knees, I was washing her back, and she asked if I was jacking off and could she watch, so she turned around and watched me stroke my dick, while sliding her fingers up and down it, and all over my balls, and my inner thighs, and abs and chest, and I'll never forget the look in her face, so fascinated and turned on, and the sexy little gasp she made when I shot my load all over her. She later told me that no other guy had ever let her watch him jack himself off like that, and it was so hot.

And very recently I hooked up with this chick, really tall, great ass, the first girl I've ever been with who has breast implants, which were awesome. The shower was a big standing room shower for two with two shower heads, clear glass doors, and directly in front of the shower were two sinks with mirrors above, this shower was made for sex. And she let me watch her as she showered while I played with myself outside the shower, and then come join her and we washed each other and I wound up fucking her from behind, standing up (which was easier because she was so tall) and I could watch myself and her in the mirror, which was incredible.

The shower is my favorite place to have sex, without a doubt

Jamesbgck

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have several times. Honestly, to me, the idea is always hotter than the reality. Water or soap gets in my eyes, water-based lube washes off, it can be cramped, etc. I think it's great for foreplay and blowjobs, but when it comes time to penetrate, dry off and get on the bed, lol!

Reactions: bi_todd

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have several times. Honestly, to me, the idea is always hotter than the reality. Water or soap gets in my eyes, water-based lube washes off, it can be cramped, etc. I think it's great for foreplay and blowjobs, but when it comes time to penetrate, dry off and get on the bed, lol!
Amen Bro. It looks good on tv but not reality! Give me the bed to fuck on anyday. I love to get on a good box spring anyday!

Reactions: bi_todd

No shower sex for me, please. Every time I've tried it, the concept was much more pleasing than the reality. Differing heights make genitals not line up well, slipping/unsteady footing, one person in the water and the other not (so one person ends up cold), and water washing away my natural fluids and making me not actually wet enough for comfortable fucking.

I LOVE showering with my boyfriend, including helping him scrub, hugging him from behind while he cleans up, as well as fondling him, but I'll take my hard fucking elsewhere, where we can both have good traction and have minimal risk of injuring ourselves ;)

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What he said.

Foreplay and blowjobs in the shower can add some fun and variety to a sexual routine, and I love showering together after sex and soaping up each other's bodies.

But for actual fucking, I much prefer the bed.

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Intercourse to completion in the show? Only once, but it was epic (to me). My girlfriend and I were at a hotel and got all worked up in bed. She rode me for a few minutes, but she was on her period, she wanted to clean up a little, so she dismounted me and went into the bathroom. I stayed hard, followed her into the bathroom, and started fondling her in front of the huge mirror. She was still so turned on that she bent over and guided me inside her again. After watching ourselves in the mirror, we decided to move into the shower. She was under the water, so lubrication wasn't an issue. What started as a slow sensual fuck on a bed, ended up being a frenzied fuck in the shower. (And cleanup was real easy after I came.)

Dozens of other times, the shower has been great for post sex, or pre-sex play. Soapy bodies rubbing, slipping and sliding against each other, how can that not be sexy! I always get hard when I shower with a woman and 'help' her wash her body. It has led to some great oral, hand jobs, or moving into the bedroom to have some more fun! I will have to try using a shower with a bench someday!