Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yea, and it's really fun for me. I am all about the water and soap. Love shiny slick bodies fucking or engaging in most forms of sexual activities. It is actually some of my favorite scenes on pron too.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sex in the shower is great. lots of foreplay. usually, we get all aroused and start fucking but we go the the bedroom to complete the task. then it's back to the shower, and more often than not, we get aroused again and have to fuck again. sometimes a simple shower turns into 3 hours.
before I was married, I had one gf that showering together was the first act of foreplay. she was tall like myself, and we would stand and fuck. then she would suck me hard again. and we'd go back at it.

Reactions: lapdog2001

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Shower sex is massively overrated in my opinion, water takes the lube away and it's just friction. Not good

Finally someone talking some sense! Showers are great for foreplay, but terrible for actual sex. You can't really fuck because of the lube getting rinsed off, and oral sex is sort of like waterboarding. But it's great to get both partners in the mood and ready to play.

Finally someone talking some sense! Showers are great for foreplay, but terrible for actual sex. You can't really fuck because of the lube getting rinsed off, and oral sex is sort of like waterboarding. But it's great to get both partners in the mood and ready to play.

You say "finally" but multiple people in the thread already mentioned the issue of water washing away lube, natural or otherwise........?

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You say "finally" but multiple people in the thread already mentioned the issue of water washing away lube, natural or otherwise........?

sorry, i didn't read every post in the thread. all the ones i saw were more yay than nay.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never had sex in the shower, but doesn't the water sort of reduce a woman's natural lubrication? I'm quite a bit on the thick side and lubrication is always a big concern.

I don't think so. My girlfriend (at the time) and I used to have sex in my parents backyard swimming pool and it was always amazing! The water added buoyancy, so we essentially did a standing fuck with her legs wrapped around my backside, something we could never do outside the pool because I didn't have the build/strength necessary to make that work.

Those were great days...

I've never had sex in the shower, but doesn't the water sort of reduce a woman's natural lubrication?

I don't think so. My girlfriend (at the time) and I used to have sex in my parents backyard swimming pool and it was always amazing!

It does for me. I find it quite uncomfortable. Chafe/bad kind of rubbing results from banging in water.

I guess we were young and horny and she produced a lot of natural lube. :)

I'm still pretty young and outside of fucking in a shower, I've NEVER found I needed lube for anything vaginal, I STILL found that water washes away too much of it. Even when I was 18 :rolleyes:

bigboules

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I agree...we love foreplay but sex in the watter or shower is not very good...

D

deleted894563

Love shower sex steamy and esp corner seat or other wise lifting your woman up to rest on your cock. Or take her from behind mmmm

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My one time with full on intercourse in the shower was with a lubed condom, and she was her on her period. She bent over and I entered her from behind. The water was mainly on her head and shoulders, so there was enough lubrication for me to fuck her until climax. As I described in an earlier post we had started in the bed, moved to the bathroom, then ended in the shower, so we were both well on our way towards orgasm when we finished up in the shower.