Sex in Generation Kill?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by BIGdkluver, Jul 30, 2008.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I have not yet seen any episode of "Generation Kill," but for those of you who have, have there been any hot m2m sexual scenes in it yet? Even an occasional nude shot from behind would count. The series is rated MA, but I assume that's for violence or for language rather than for sexual content. Do the guys even talk about sexual matters??

I'm turned on by hot, macho military guys anyway (being former military myself), so I was wondering if there was any male sex in the show that might make it even more interesting to LPSG members.

Interesting note: one of the stars of Generation Kill is a guy who was in OZ who had a hot romance with super stud Chris Melon! His name escpes me right now!

Thanks for you input! :smile:

2. lucky8

Gold Member

No gay scenes, just a lot of gay bashing. Fucking badass show though

3. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    His name is Lee Tergessen and I doubt that there's gonna be any gay sex because it's a war and unfortunately sex isn't 100% on the minds of soldiers out there just trying to stay alive.

4. snobbes

Gold Member

5. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Where do they find those guys? They certainly play their part convincingly as we would expect ...

but they're all a hell of a lot better-looking and in better shape than the Marines I see at the airport, not to mention articulate...

Draft saved Draft deleted