sex in her period

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_yohoo, Apr 22, 2007.

1. B_yohoo

B_yohoo New Member

for girls: is it too embarassing? is it ok? ..are you quite horny in your period?

for guys: is it ok for you? is it disgusting?

I attach also a picture with me and my gf, one time when she was at the end of her period...:biggrin1:

Attached Files:

2. naughty_girl

naughty_girl New Member

i seem to get super turned on when im on my period.. think its the thought that its kinda dirty and a little bit more naughty! I wouldnt get embarasssed thou.. so long as the bloke knows and he doesnt mind then i dont see it as a problem!

3. Carpet_Eater

Carpet_Eater New Member

I almost ate a chick out before she told me she was on the rags.

4. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

It ain't disgusting to me, on the other, I mentioned in another similar thread that I almost inadvertantly had sex with one of my exes, didn't know about it, and wound up paying for it with an emergency trip to my dentist after she loosened a tooth with a punch.
    So it really isn't one of my preferences.

5. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well having sex during your period definitely has its rewards:

It alleviates really bad cramps.

6. rand0m

rand0m New Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend had a bad reaction to the injection (depo) which is a 3 monthly contraception.

Which meant she bled pretty much continuosly for 6 months. especially when she had an orgasm. Got pretty used to blood from that.

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Why should it be embarrassing, all women have periods they're not an illness or something to be ashamed of. The men we're having sex with are hopefully adults and able to accept that periods are a part of life. I've never had a guy who thought it was taboo to have sex during my period and I've found there there are a surprising number of guys who will happily go down on a woman during her period.

8. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Chances are I wouldn't actually go down on a girl during her period, but I have no qualms against fucking a girl during her period. Incidentally, why is that some women get rediculously horny when they're bleeding?

9. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sudden rise in hormones. Many women experience an increase in libido right before and possibly during the first couple days of her cycle. Very common. Happens to me.

I want someone to answer this question for me: why do so many men think it's disgusting to go down on a woman during her period but think it's perfectly fine for her to swallow his spunk? Blood doesn't taste nearly as nasty as some spunk. Or is it just the visual that turns men off?

10. Lito

Lito New Member

Not my preferecnce, but I've done it more times than I can count. I wouldn't waste a chance to have good sex wih a gal because of that.

11. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Well, yes the visual of eating and slurping blood is a turn-off to me. But on top of that, I've encountered femmes with a repugnant odor down there during their periods. It's just different to me. Plus, I'd rather not spend time picking out pieces of uterine lining from my teeth :redface:...

I have known a few men that personally get a real kick out of eating a girl out during her period, but usually with a tampon still inside.

12. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Blood only comes through the vagina, not the clitoris, where you would be focusing your energies. As long as she washed before sex, I don't see why you'd be sucking up a lot of blood, if any, unless she's a heavy bleeder. But I understand if the visual alone is enough to make one hesitate. I've been in a few sessions where the bed and linens ended up looking like a crime scene afterwards :eek:

13. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Strictly clitoral stimulation is too one-dimensional to me when eating a girl out. I like to play the field and roam around. But that aside, I have yet to meet a girl who doesn't, at least at some point in her period, experience an interval of heavy bleeding. And like I said, while my current girlfriend is decent and I can perhaps work with her, I once encountered a girl who was so rank during her period that it took around 12 washings of my hands to get the stench out. And that is no joke.

14. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's a good point and I do love it when my partner roams as you so eloquently stated. The smell does vary from woman to woman (from what i'm told). I wonder if the sudden loss of iron or too much copper during this time exacerbates it. I eat a lot of citrus fruits and drink lots of juice and i've heard this makes vaginal secretions much more pleasant tasting...wonder if it has that effect on menstruation?

12 washings? What kind of bacteria was she harbouring? *shivers*

15. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

To tell you the truth, it was like cherry anti-septic mixed with Febreeze with a smidgeon of vinegar. Mix those guys together and you get a nice cocktail.

16. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Had she by any chance been douching with cherry anti-septic mixed with febreeze and a smidgeon of vinegar, some women are funny about their personal smells and feel they shouldn't have any smell or taste so maybe she'd been overdoing it beforehand with the personal hygiene products. I have a friend who uses a vaginal deodorant, I think that's a dreadful idea but she feels she's 'dirty' down below.

17. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

Hehe, no, I am 100% certain this was au naturale. It wasn't nearly as bad when she wasn't bleeding.

18. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    This seems totally unnecessary to me. If your diet is decent, you drink plenty of water, wash well and often, I don't think women need to use this stuff. A light douche is one thing but adding all these products can disrupt the balance of good bacteria in that area.

19. LandSpeed

LandSpeed New Member

I've eaten pussy on the rag, don't mind. Don't mind the blood when I'm fucking, either. Gotta throw in this joke, though: whaddya call used tampons? Vampire tea bags!

20. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

We always have sex during my girlfriend's period. The only difference is that we have do be careful to the sheets and to do it in a place where we have an available shower afterwards.

Draft saved Draft deleted