Sex in Hotel Gym/Sauna

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Abraham Slinkin, Jan 6, 2011.

1. D_Abraham Slinkin

D_Abraham Slinkin Account Disabled

I travel around Europe a lot cus of my parents work, loads of countries, staying in hotels. Usually I find my myself down in the Gym / Sauna out of boredom, and to check out the talent ;)
    I've always wanted to hook up with a guy either in there or back at his room, it's a lil fantasy of mine. Has anyone ever had sex in a Hotel Gym/Sauna or met some one there?

2. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:
    Yes! Many times.:biggrin1:

3. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

yes. They are most always empty, a good place to meet and greet.

4. bruiser

bruiser New Member

The last time I had a massage in a hotel in Kl by a male massuer, I ended up sucking him off & he wanked & sucked me off too. He had been watching me work out in the gym & when I finished he asked me if I wanted a massage which I agreed too. I stripped off butt naked & he gave me a good massage & I allowed him to get right up into my groin & ball area which gave me a huge hard on. I told him that it was ok to massage my cock & he was very aroused by this as I could see his erection under his shorts. I pulled his shorts down & blew him while he stood over me. He blew his load over my right shoulder & he sucked me dry them. Great experience>>>>>>>>>

Draft saved Draft deleted