Sex in prison?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really do not romanticize prison rape. It is nice watching HBO OZ. But honestly, that series is pure fantasy.

Would you honestly like being fucked in prison and some guys you don't even know or actually care having sex with?..forcing you to have sex? Raping you? Pimping your ass?

Prison rape/sex...really is not like HBO OZ. There aren't any Christopher Melonis or Brian Blooms. There are more hostile thuggies and KKK beyotches in prison. Those are the kind of motherfuckers that will be sodomizing you. Pimpin' you out.

lookingforhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It would not be fun for anyone. Do you think these guys take their time and lube up? lol
It would hurt, you would be bleeding, you would probably have damage, and chance of even dying. No fun.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a cousin who used to be a counselor in the States and one of his duties was to deal with people who would go to jail (for assault, drugs, etc) and one of the books he gives them was called 'So you're going to Prison' which included about sex & rape in the prison system. It had some pretty scary shit in it in how they would rape you, share you out as barter, gang rape, etc (sometimes with the full knowledge that the guards would turn a blind eye to it).

Trust me, there is nothing sexy about sex in prison. It's primal and rough with no remorse what so ever.

According to some people in my family, its no fun when you dont want a dick up your ass. I'd say watch the movie American Me, its probably more realistic.

What is that movie about? I'm sure there are men and women who go into prison thinking that they are straight or are unsure about their sexuality and then they have sex with the same gender and discover that they like it and are bisexual, gay, or lesbian.

D

deleted385913

Well here in South Africa and alot of the developing countries, it happens.... getting arrested isnt the fear it is getting HIV... which right now is at a 70% probability... In south africa. If you are in a prison made for 5 people with 12 in it, you will be raped.

blackcocklover63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did a stint HMP Strangeways in Manchester for 1 month which is a maximum security prison in the UK then was moved to HMP Preston which was an open prison for the remainder of my sentence 3 months of six months. Im gay I never saw or heard of anything like that going on its was mainly drugs talk etc. Lucky I wasn't in for long, but sharing showers and a cell was interesting, and required a lot of self control because there was some increadibly horny men in there. Basically I decided you just dont go there cos you aint got anywhere to go if it goes wrong.

Last edited:

Kayden96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would not be fun for anyone. Do you think these guys take their time and lube up? lol
It would hurt, you would be bleeding, you would probably have damage, and chance of even dying. No fun.

I never understood this aspect of rape. Are all rapists poorly developed down there? If I try and have sex with a willing girl who isn't very lubricated, it hurts like hell. I don't want to imagine the pain involved in forcing a dry pecker up a clenched, unlubed ass.

green26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sex happens in the pen all the time, rape happens also, you have to defend yourself, be prepared to kill if necessary, and that might not stop it from happening, prison is bad.