Sex in prison

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this but...
Any guys on this site ever been in prison?
Am curious about the following:
With the amount of forced nudity in showers, body checks, etc, an inmate's endowment becomes common knowledge.
Does the horsehung inmate get more respect from his fellow prisoners?
Or is a man's cocksize never an issue?
What about sex? Does the horsehung inmate get more of what he wants?

Last edited:

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did a topic search, in fact. Going back to 2009.
In my posting, I am not asking about prison rape or the kind of sex men have in prison or prisoner's views on homosexuality-those are the previous postings I found.
If you can point me in the right direction to one of these frequent postings that you have seen (about whether penis size commands respect, whether it is not mentioned among prisoners and whether horsehung men take advantage of it) I'll be happy to look there.
Also, as you are a female and have never been incarcerated in a men's prison, how is it that you have a consensus on what the majority of ex-cons feel comfortable discussing?
Not being con-frum-tational, but just ak-sing.......

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just divorced an ex-con who got locked up again. No I am no expert. But he tended to get respect for his fighting skills rather than his build, and had contempt for the weight room set of bullies. These qualities probably have more relevance to survival and status than penis size.

The staff will find any excuse to humiliate inmates and would probably needle tiny dicks or giant dicks just for being different.

Also you neglect the very important fact that any sexual activity in prison, including visible masturbation, is an offense punishable by solitary confinement. Certainly it happens, but not as much as the movie and tv industry make it seem.

Last edited:

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I spent a few years in a federal prison and during transportation; I spent a lot of time in county detention centers before arriving in the fed system. Because I was, a fed lock up I was treated a little better, private cell, extra meals, and some privacy at night from other inmates. The showers are semi-private, only one inmate per shower stall so any form of display is not happening. The guards watch things pretty close and any form of "display" is quickly and harshly dealt with. Of course, I speak from only MY experiences. Once in the fed system and at a minimal security prison showers were still private. If you wanted to towel off outside your stall, you could but rarely did anyone ever do it. While I was in I was denied my PA jewelry so I had to "make my own" ... long story and way outside the rules of prison but considering I make MacGyver (sp? sorry) look weak I was pretty creative.

Bottom line is this: If anyone wanted to flaunt the junk they could but they had to suffer some of the negative repercussions. There were still ways to get the occasional blowjob or even fuck another inmate but getting caught was really bad and if not caught if the word got out that you went that way the other inmates could be pretty rough on you. I never fooled around while in but now looking back I wish I had experienced more. There was this young black guy that supposedly gave the best blowjob in the system. Rumor had it he sucked off several of the CO’s for “favors”.

Reactions: SillyGayBoy

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting. I once saw the British documentary maker Louis Theroux visiting US prisons and was appaled by the medieaeval circumstances, the open cages and the violent atmosphere. I always wondered what happens to straight inmates who have to stay in prison for years.

longcockguyandlover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this but...
Any guys on this site ever been in prison?
Am curious about the following:
With the amount of forced nudity in showers, body checks, etc, an inmate's endowment becomes common knowledge.
Does the horsehung inmate get more respect from his fellow prisoners?
Or is a man's cocksize never an issue?
What about sex? Does the horsehung inmate get more of what he wants?
not really....only losers go to jail.

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight