Sex in Prisons and Jails

Jhonny1

1st Like
Media
This is a subject that has never been shared ( as far as I know) on this site so I am breaking the ice on this one. I have read some prison/ jail sex stories but I am not so sure that the stories are real.
I have always wondered of anyone here ever been incarcarated and had a chance to play around while in there. I have never been in there but we all kow that Sex is alive and well in the jails. Knowing the men and women in there get horny, I am hoping to read some hot real true stories of personal experiences. I have always wanted to know the JUICY details of sex in Prisons and Jails. Thanks for sharing...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, unfortunatly in my country seems the picture is other, not juice but kind of scary...the jails are very crownded and people have to take turns to sleep in the floor and while some stand because of lack of space...

Men jokes says that u can't give your back in that situation because u can be raped...and men will not talk about this kind of experience freely in a macho culture (i think..)...

But in prisions it may be different...they are less crownded and people will form bonds because they will be there longer...but for sure people are having sex in prisons...

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have been a guest of the state here in Indianapolis for a weekend or two, and while the marion co jail is often overcrowded there is still ways of having sex and it does happen.
One time we were playing poker and one guy was a big loser. when it came time to pay up he said he would send the money order when he was released in a few days. Guess the guy he owed the most to wasnt buying it and was to be sent to the doc soon. Well they went into one of the 2 man cells, put a towell over the window. we couldnt see but we could hear, one telling the other "I am not into that" this went on for quite awhile, then we heard choking and gagging. then someone saying "Shit! at least spit on it!" then the usual grunting and puffing. I was released before they came back out so I dont know how it ended

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
while i've never personally had sex in prison (or met anyone there i'd wanna have sex with), i've heard about - thankfully never witnessed - various rapes that have gone on while i've been inside. so yeah, sex does happen in prison, but i don't think a whole lot of it is consensual.

ChuckRich

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just like any sex stories most of what you'll read is fantasy. And unless you know the people there's never really any way of knowing if it's true or not. Just enjoy the hot stories and don't worry about if they're true or not because it doesn't affect your enjoyment of it.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Jhonny1 said:
This is a subject that has never been shared ( as far as I know) on this site so I am breaking the ice on this one. I have read some prison/ jail sex stories but I am not so sure that the stories are real.
I have always wondered of anyone here ever been incarcarated and had a chance to play around while in there. I have never been in there but we all kow that Sex is alive and well in the jails. Knowing the men and women in there get horny, I am hoping to read some hot real true stories of personal experiences. I have always wanted to know the JUICY details of sex in Prisons and Jails. Thanks for sharing...

My cousin served time in prison for possession with intent to distribute. He shared with me, that more often than not Sex was used as a bargaining chip to ensure the protection of weaker, or non-gang affiliated males. These males usually were not street wise, and or familiar with prison culture and so to avoid an all out Gang Rape, these men might choose to "Punk". "Punking" is a studied sociological phenomenon entailing submission as Sexual Property to a specified "Daddy", whom protects, employs, and regulates physical access to his "Wife/Punk". Are there cases where these arrangements develop into relationships? My cousin relayed that these men would develop false connections to their daddy- which served to strengthen the level of protection provided to the punk, but also caused emotional difficulty regarding the "Wife/Punk's" pre-incarceration sexual orientation.

Reactions: ktking16

11incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have visted and know clients that went upstate. The biggest problem is drugs and debt. That is the fastest way to get beat down and raped.

The gangs wil shake down the weak for cash more than their ass

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont think this is anything to "get off" on, but my coworkers' nephew got his ass pounded by 16 black dudes his first day in prison(ive read the bastards letters)...he was forced to approach someone for protection, the only catch was that he had to put out for that one guy whenever he wanted some...the dude(24yrs old) is doin' 28 years for being an accessory to murder, but at the time he didnt know a murder had taken place....really a damn shame

11incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone will not stand up for themselves they will be used. The worst thing is to get protection you will be traded for a pack of smokes, washing the clothes of your "man" they will have you dress up, take your food.

You are better to fight to the death.

Jhonny1

1st Like
Media
Thanks for your posting so far. I must set the record straight I was NEVER refferring to any one who had been raped, abused or misused against their will. That type activity though it happens is totally unacceptale between inmates and officers as well. I wanted to hear from those who had been incarcerated (if any) at one time, and willingly participated and enjoyed mutual sex, or was whitness to such activity, this is what I meant buy the JUICY DETAILS.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
11incher said:
I have visted and know clients that went upstate. The biggest problem is drugs and debt. That is the fastest way to get beat down and raped.

The gangs wil shake down the weak for cash more than their ass

To the extent that the weak have cash, cigarettes, and or commisary, yes that statement is true. But, many of these inmates are without outside monetary support, and those that are not "ganged up", and or "thugged out" enough to earn the tear tattoo- will be tricked into thinking that "punking" is the easiest way to survive.

Reactions: Dsokkk2953

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jhonny1 -- Have you seen the HBO episodes of "OZ"? They don't shy away from the sex scenes, including mostly m/m, but not excluding m/f. Male frontal nude is often shown, including a full view of Christopher Meloni, star of tv show,"Law and Order". He has an 'interesting' appendage, but nothing like this dude's whose name I don't recall right now. If you're into prison sex, "Oz" is a prerequisite.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
RoysToy said:
Jhonny1 -- Have you seen the HBO episodes of "OZ"? They don't shy away from the sex scenes, including mostly m/m, but not excluding m/f. Male frontal nude is often shown, including a full view of Christopher Meloni, star of tv show,"Law and Order". He has an 'interesting' appendage, but nothing like this dude's whose name I don't recall right now. If you're into prison sex, "Oz" is a prerequisite.

There was a thread dedicated to him in Celebrity Endowments. I am not 100% certain, but his first name might be Evan, and his last name something along the lines of Sien something, or other. I seem to remember that he was a band-member in a Metal group called "BioHazard". Look it up Jhonny.

KidBrown

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sadly enough, I had some experiences in jail that were pretty much unlike anything I've heard here. Now granted, I was a juvenile, but at the local detention center I was housed in the same building as adults, although we were kept in seperate cells in seperate units. Before you scoff at a "detention center", they house all sorts of criminals in there before trial, and I know for a fact that there were rapists and muderers in the place. We only saw the real "bad guys" at lunch, and thank god we were in between a wall of guards. There wasn't a "yard" or anything like that.....movies will have you believe just about anything.

The key is to keep your nose clean, and if anyone tries to punk you, you gotta fight back. That's what I've heard time and time again. The tales of rape are really overstated, at least from the experiences I've heard. They do happen, yes.....but not to everyone, and certaintly not to the extent that people believe.

I'm not a very large individual, but I'm tatted up and I'm from the city. Prisons are basically like living in the hood without knowing anybody. If you come off like a weak suburban individual, you're going to be in some trouble no doubt. In bad urban environments, certain people live as predators, that's just the way it is. If they see easy prey, they feast. That's all there is to it.

Honestly, I was ok.....maybe it was a miracle. I've worked with ex-cons, and I have friends that have been in jail for a decent portion of their lives. Nobody has depicted anything close to what you'll see on Oz.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I never plan on going to jail or prison. My ex-brother in law spent 90 days in jain a few times (drugs) and he said everyone was jacking off like crazy, but there wasn't any "sex" that he saw or heard of. Still, I don't want to find out.

B_cricketsliar

Experimental Member
Media
Jhonny1 said:
Thanks for your posting so far. I must set the record straight I was NEVER refferring to any one who had been raped, abused or misused against their will. That type activity though it happens is totally unacceptale between inmates and officers as well. I wanted to hear from those who had been incarcerated (if any) at one time, and willingly participated and enjoyed mutual sex, or was whitness to such activity, this is what I meant buy the JUICY DETAILS.

Having had many family members serve time, as well as being good friends with gay men who have had the displeasure of being incarcerated I can assure you that there are very few love stories behind bars. Homosexuality may be an alternate outlet for sex, but the practice of this (homo) sex is not affectionate, and or necessarily emotionally intimate. Being gay, would in fact make you more afraid of being behind bars, and probably get you segregated into a special unit-as person vulnerable to increased assault or increased intimidation.

Some people may think, that a guy wanting to "Punk" you, means he has enlightened views on homosexuality, but that simply is not so. The absence of female sex partners require otherwise Straight men to choose the bodies of gay/weak men as substitute women.

Imagine if you would, two loving female partners attempting to conduct a healthy relationship on a island of men, who have not tasted pussy in five years. Those men would not allowthose women to have a loving relationship in that context, they would use them for their own pleasure, first. Two gay men are similiarly regarded behind bars. Why let two substitute women be intitmate when there are a pack of hungry dudes who needs have to be met?