Sex in Prisons and Jails

Jhonny1

1st Like
Media
[SIZE=2 said:
geo8x6][/size]I never plan on going to jail or prison. My ex-brother in law spent 90 days in jain a few times (drugs) and he said everyone was jacking off like crazy, but there wasn't any "sex" that he saw or heard of. Still, I don't want to find out.

Guys, I just want to hear of those NON VOLIENT SEX ACTS BETWEEN INMATES that you may have heard from others while they were in jail. ie There may have been a inmate who was showering and notice that another inmate watching him then it went from there. I have heard one say those who are in jail sometimes are GAY FOR THE STAY. Just like the above posting from geo8x6 's ex-brother in law he whitnessed the jacking off like crazy, If I may say he may have joined in as well. I have never been in Jail nor plan on going there . Though this subject may be strange, wierd or unwanted by some I do not mean any harm. I also do not want to read those prison sex stories some have recommended, I want to hear the real stories from people here. I am not in favor of the abuse we all hear about from time to time.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dude...I haven't been to prison, but if you think about it...

Most willing prison sex is on TV or in your fantasies. Most men who go to jail lived pretty hard times out of jail and 9 times out of 10 were not homosexual when they went in. Most men who have sex with men when they were in prison will deny it to their death when they get out. It just doesn't happen like you're saying. But if you want to make some stories you might want to try to rob a bank unarmed and go to a state penetentiary and then you can ask the men there to have sex with you, come back and tell us all about it.

...well, not really cause I wouldn't want to hear about it.

Prison isn't this happy man sex haven, dude.

PacknThick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
cricketsliar said:
Having had many family members serve time, as well as being good friends with gay men who have had the displeasure of being incarcerated I can assure you that there are very few love stories behind bars. Homosexuality may be an alternate outlet for sex, but the practice of this (homo) sex is not affectionate, and or necessarily emotionally intimate. Being gay, would in fact make you more afraid of being behind bars, and probably get you segregated into a special unit-as person vulnerable to increased assault or increased intimidation.

Some people may think, that a guy wanting to "Punk" you, means he has enlightened views on homosexuality, but that simply is not so. The absence of female sex partners require otherwise Straight men to choose the bodies of gay/weak men as substitute women.

Imagine if you would, two loving female partners attempting to conduct a healthy relationship on a island of men, who have not tasted pussy in five years. Those men would not allowthose women to have a loving relationship in that context, they would use them for their own pleasure, first. Two gay men are similiarly regarded behind bars. Why let two substitute women be intitmate when there are a pack of hungry dudes who needs have to be met?

DUDE< thats was an awesome explaination. Kicked ass. Peace out!

e-swell

Just Browsing
Media
cricketsliar said:
If you are truly interested in hot prison sex stories, I have some reading suggestions which might fit the bill. you can pm me if interested.

I hear your. I spent 10 horrible days there for a dui. I could't eat. shit or sleep! Probably the worst part was the bright light shining in my eyes all night. The last one or two days I was given the luxury or a book to read. Oh, and yes finally given a little ammount of laxative, which I consumed after my stinky bunkmate had retired for the night.

Don't ever have delusions about this. I will admit that. while in the middle of the night, a cute gand banger stared at me from several hundred feet away. Dick did get hard. It never made it woth the hell I went through!!

the-flash

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never experianced any sort of rape or sex in my 2 months in prison. I heard it happen a couple of times but never got any first hand experiance with prison sex.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
in my younger days,i served 3 stretches in georgia state prisons.the last stretch was at the maximum security unit in reidsville ga,trust me most prison sex is about power,nothing more.as long as you dont take no shit no one will fuck with you.they prey on the weak.its a symbol of power for a convict to have several queens in his posession.most are aquired thru debt..a smoke here a joint there,and soon the peach faced kid is a jailhouse queen.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm glad you turned things around.

G-d bless.

in my younger days,i served 3 stretches in georgia state prisons.the last stretch was at the maximum security unit in reidsville ga,trust me most prison sex is about power,nothing more.as long as you dont take no shit no one will fuck with you.they prey on the weak.its a symbol of power for a convict to have several queens in his posession.most are aquired thru debt..a smoke here a joint there,and soon the peach faced kid is a jailhouse queen.