sex in public areas

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
woods, on a park bench in a park in the middle of the day, pool deck of a vegas hotel, suv, beetle haha...that was interesting!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My bed, my mothers bed, my fathers bed, my best friends bed, a few different swimming pools, a couple various parks, laundry room of a friends house, bathroom at a party, Lake Jacomo, hood of a car in the parking lot of my apartment complex, hood of a car behind a school in my neighborhood, um... I dunno. I'm sure there are others!

Diguelo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most exciting places Ive had the pleasure to gain carnal knowledge of a woman are in a crowded bar with her sat on a bar stool ( I applaude the guy that made them, he obviously had the right idea ) and me stood between her thighs at a Bikers Rally near Hull, England. The other was in the undergrowth of a town park on a busy Saturday afternoon in Sheffield, England.

I have to admit theres a certain thrill to outdoor sex that you rarely get elsewhere, I love a nice outdoor trip or two.

Oh to be young and wreckless again. lol

mohit

Experimental Member
Media
My bed, my mothers bed, my fathers bed, my best friends bed, a few different swimming pools, a couple various parks, laundry room of a friends house, bathroom at a party, Lake Jacomo, hood of a car in the parking lot of my apartment complex, hood of a car behind a school in my neighborhood, um... I dunno. I'm sure there are others!

my roommate told me that having sex in the swimming pool is more challenging...you have to use more energy.... he also had sex with a girl in the beach in hawaii...i was like..wtff..didnt the salty water entered in her vagina..he said nah....his dick was inside of her vagina ..thats why the water didnt go into her vagina :confused:

mohit

Experimental Member
Media
I haven't but I sure would love to!!

wanna try with me...i am pretty good..hehehe :biggrin1:

ahem..sex during sky diving will be an awesome experience...both of us will jump off the plain with no clothes except parachute :biggrin1::biggrin1:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I gave my buddy head in a McDonald's bathroom...he took it out in the main area then we went into a stall. Then we tried to make it home but were so horny that we went off into an alley where I sucked him some more but then we rushed to my room.........

brohamdog

Just Browsing
Media
in a vineyard at midday,(wente brothers or maybe concannon)
in a volkswagen polo on the side of a mountain in the soth of france while a huge bike race was racing by
,on a cold boulder in the swiss alps while skiing
in a confessional in a church
in a safety box vault in a bank
on the edge of an atm machine in down town san francisco
in the dugout at the oakland coliseum(the as were away)
on a bart train going home from the who concert(we got a standing ovation at climax)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hmmm...

went down on a girl in high school backstage. same girl gave me a hand job on a plane that summer.

had sex behind the alumni center in college.

celebrated anniversary with my ex in the backseat of my truck in the parking lot of a local park just off the side of the road. also once when we were driving home from dinner with my family, just pulled off to the side of the road amongst the trees. and not really public, but when i was helping her move out of her old apartment, when everything was moved out we did it on her floor with the windows open. so anyone could've seen. of course, we spent that evening breaking in her new apartment. :)

popeye83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok well lets see here a good number of the parks around kc an apartment balcany a rose garden a few pools back of a blaser bathroom bed got a blow job in a car gfs dads bed in the room with kid asleep hotells most resently in frount of a window that had the blinds open loved that

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Got a sort of BJ on the rolling thunder roller coaster in six flags park NJ many years ago. Is that roller coaster still in the park?

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
among other places

public swimming pool late at night (we climbed over the fence), airport bathroom, mall bathroom, stock room of bookstore, side of the highway, middle of a field of grass at a community college, cars parked various places, along nature trail at a local park, the back yard, bushes outside of my girlfriend's house in high school, trees along the sidewalk, rocks on the beach, farmer's field, jacuzzi, on the bench press bench in the gym at my apartment complex, behind some video equipment in the television production room in high school, back of a sex shop, stairwell at my girlfriend's dormitory, in a movie theater, Muir Woods, in a lake, massage parlor, soccer field, Disney World

and... re: the OP.. how does the sofa and the bath tub count as public places? I've done both of those too and many others in non-public areas

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
in my office building, which later shocked my co-workers in a truth or dare conversation.

once next to the railroad in an adjacent park near my house, at night against the fence facing the trains... packed full of salary-men on their way home. They sure got a show! :)

I often frig my GF anywhere, but that really doesn't count a sex, and is virtually un-noticeable except for when she orgasms. lol

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Fucking on the PATH train platform? Was this before CCTV?

No, it was after the survailence camers were installed. However, as a regular PATH rider, I had watched the workers put in the cameras, and knew where they were. By standing behind the last pillar at the end of the station, I knew were were out of view.

D_Eaton Bush

Account Disabled
Media
Admirals Club, Miami
GAP store dressing room
Truck stop I-78 near Harrisburg
Last row in an almost empty flight from Miami to Charlotte
Crew cabin in a full Dallas-Sao Paulo flight
Dakota pick-up bed on a full beach
Security office at Mendoza, Argentina airport (after alarm went off and they needed to do a "full body search")
Inter-city buses all over Brazil
Higway patrol station on Rio-Sao Paulo highway
Stairway in my appartment building