Sex In Public.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Oct 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: Where is the most public place you have ever had sex??Were you caught doing it?
    I'm sure we could get some really out there funny stories happening here.

Whe I was younger, a lot younger, I was in a car with a man, naked in the back seat, when the police shone their torch in on us.
    They told us to move on. It was quite embarrassing.
    Talk about getting caught with your pants down.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=sex;num=1065915296;start=0#0 date=10/11/03 at 16:25:56]Whe I was younger, a lot younger, I was in a car with a man, naked in the back seat, when the police shone their torch in on us.
    They told us to move on. [/quote]

"We were, officer, until we were so rudely interrupted!"

Pecker

(My wife always laughs during sex, no matter what she's reading.)

3. Imported

Gold Member

rainfletcher: I can't wait to see the posts on THIS one! Great topic, Aussie.

Unfortunately, outside of a few times in cars (never been caught), I have almost nothing to share with this. I'm fairly shy.... :-*

One funny thing...when I was in high school, I was sitting in a girls driveway late at night, making out (semi-clothed). Her dad came out to invite us in for dessert, and we didn't notice. He was doing jumping jacks, and we never saw. So, he finally gets a snowball and throws it at the windshield, which DEFINATLEY got my attention.

I suppose the fact that it took about 30 seconds to get ourselves presentable to exit the car didn't look good. I couldn't really hide my hard-on, either.

4. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: [quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=sex;num=1065915296;start=0#0 date=10/11/03 at 16:25:56]Where is the most public place you have ever had sex??Were you caught doing it?
    [/quote]

In a public park on a sunny Saturday afternoon in Spring. We did find an area far away from any activity, but cars could have come along. And, No,we weren't caught.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

6. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    so many I can't tell you all of them. The last time was a BJ in my college parking lot in the middle of the day.

7. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: i was living with my grandparents when i was about 18...i was doing this chick doggie...and my grandmother who had been over across the street at my mothers house, just frigging walks in my room...LMAO...she kinda freaked for a second...laffed and said...'when you get done, ill have lunch ready for you and your friend'...and shut the door...mmmm...kinda hard to keep hard when your grandmother is waiting for you in the kitchen...LOL

8. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

[quote author=jerkin4-10 link=board=sex;num=1065915296;start=0#6 date=10/11/03 at 21:54:22]i was living with my grandparents when i was about 18...i was doing this chick doggie...and my grandmother who had been over across the street at my mothers house, just frigging walks in my room...LMAO...she kinda freaked for a second...laffed and said...'when you get done, ill have lunch ready for you and your friend'...and shut the door...mmmm...kinda hard to keep hard when your grandmother is waiting for you in the kitchen...LOL[/quote]

Im not going to ask what your grandmother was going to prepare! :D

Stuff like this happens to me pretty often too, i'll be with a girl, mom will walk in, do a little jolt thing as it's not what she was expecting to see, lol, which I dont get because I know I always make a racket. lol, anyways, after all is said and done, and I go back out to the living room or wherever, mom asks "so how was she?" :D

9. Imported

Gold Member

Inwood: Well let's see...

The most embarrassing thing was being naked in the car while driving and as I came over a hill there was a highway patrolman, in the middle of the road, waving my car down. Now with my shorts around my ankles and nothing else on I wasn't about to stop no matter who it was. So I just kind of slowed down and passed him and then did a turnaround to come back. That gave me enough time to slip the shorts back up. I've never been naked in the car since.

And yes I've had/have sex in public in the park but only late at night. I always go to a place where I can see people coming from some distance. Never been caught unaware. Good thing too since it might be hard to explain why I'm standing here ::) and my shirt and shorts are laying over there ;D.

10. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: [quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=sex;num=1065915296;start=0#0 date=10/11/03 at 16:25:56]
    Whe I was younger, a lot younger, I was in a car with a man, naked in the back seat, when the police shone their torch in on us.
    They told us to move on. It was quite embarrassing.
    Talk about getting caught with your pants down.[/quote]

Quite a similar situation happened to me. The police suddenly pointed a very bright spotlight on my car that night. One moment it was dark and cozy and the next it was like being in Yankee Stadium. With the steamy windows it was obvious what was going on inside.

Luckily for me the deputy didn't get out of his patrol car to investigate more closely. He just continued to shine the light on the car until we got our clothes on, started up and drove away.

SG

11. Imported

Gold Member

ThighSlapper: There's this park across the street from where I used to live in Miami Beach.
    I used to 'do the do' all the time there under a tree after clubbing.

12. Imported

Gold Member

honeydarlins: I love to have sex outside. When I was younger and at home I had sex many times in front of our house. One girl friend said she saw us one night but no one ever caught us. Once I was at a lake close to where I live and I was in a isolated area. We were making out and then we started having sex. When we looked up this man was watching us. I don't know how long he had been there. We covered ourselves up but it was embrassing to get caught. The old man asked if we needed any help and stood there until we asked him to leave. Getting caught sure puts a damper on sex when you haven't quite finished.

13. jonb

Gold Member

Usually, if I'm doing it in public, it's in a place fairly secluded. I won't do it in the middle of a subway, for example. I prefer outdoorsy settings, for the most part: Forests, mountains, the middle of the Mojave. Just put a blanket down, and no problem. Or, at night, you can use a truck's bed. Once did it on top of a twenty-story building. (A bit of advice about sex on top of a building: Make sure it's a building where few people go to the roof. And make sure it's tall enough that you won't be seen. That leaves what? A guy in a chopper?)

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Does Jacking off count? Walking through a city park in the city I was visiting before the advent of loose pants, I had on short, tight stretch pants. I'll admit, I was aware that my cock was plainly visiable, and this was probably the reason I got semi by being looked at several times by some I had met.

Needing to take a leak, I came to a small stream separating the park. On the bank, I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled out my dick and let it flow. Before I had finished, a couple, m/f appeared on the other side and were looking at me. This only stimulated me more
    and while shaking off the last few drops, I got erected.

The couple continued looking at me, so I let my shorts fall down around my ankles and stroked until I shot my streams. During this the girl was rubbing the front of the dude's pants and, although I couldn't see the outlines of his cock exactly, I could see the front of his pants were bulging big time as she rubbed.

After I finished, pulled up my shorts, and tucked away my dick, the couple went into some bushes and I suspect had fun.

15. Imported

Gold Member

Dinky: Growing up in a beach community here in Southern California we had lots of time at the beach. One night we were near the jetty and leaning against a rock drinkin some Colorado Kool-Aid and I was horny as usual and my GF at the time and I just pulled it out her swim suit bottom pulled aside and my pants down and we started doing it against the rock.

In the mean while and unknown to me we had attracted a small crowd of 5 or 6 folks who were just walking by, we got a round of applause when we finished, heck, I knida liked it but my GF was embarassed.

16. Imported

Gold Member

China_deSade: While visiting my ex-girlfriend and her parents,
    she seduced me into making love in a secluded
    meadow that was adjacent to their lakeshore home.
    Thankfully,she & I were not caught.

17. Imported

Gold Member

AnonyMs: ..

18. Imported

Gold Member

tigerwolf: The most public place I've done it? An amusement park ride called the Sol Loco. You're sitting in a car leaned back with your legs spread, nuff said. ;) Yes, it does vertical loops eventually, but late at night when your friend runs the ride? Most fun outdoors sex I've ever had. *lol* Only got to ever do it once cuz he wasn't working there the next summer. >.<

I think its one of the few times I enjoyed being a top, too. :p Normally you can't PAY me to be one. :p

19. Imported

Gold Member

berkeleyerin: Way up high in the bleachers during an A's game. :) It was a day game and there weren't too many people there so we weren't really worried about being seen. While I think they lost that one, I definitely got a grand slam. :)

Erin

20. Imported

Gold Member

oldman9x7: A joke that' sorta on topic -

These two are ar a football game and it has turned quite cool. The man has a blanket and offers to share with the young lady. They have been talking and he has introduced himself as Ira Cohen. She has told him that she works as an artist's model. Being comfortable in the blanket he asks,
    "I've heard that models are required to shave - uh - down there. Is that true?"
    She: "Yes, that is so."
    He: "Well, you haven't worked for awhile, have you?"
    She: "No! And your name is NOT Cohen!"

Gramps

Draft saved Draft deleted