Sex in public!

Stevie_D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So today I was just walking past a parking lot when a black jeep honked at me. So, naturally, I looked at the guy inside to see if I knew him. In the driver seat was a dude who I'd never seen before, but he had the most horrified look on his face. i just looked at him like "wtf?", then slowly, a girl's head rose up from his crotchular region. SHe was biting her lip, blushing like mad, and was smoking hot! She musta hit the horn whilst bobbing :biggrin1:

Needless to say, this little encounter got me HOT, and thinking about how truly AWESOME public sexual acts are. I've only been caught once - I was getting a bj in a pretty much empty theater (my rule is if you make me pay to go see a chick flick, I better get some head!) and this other chick kept sneaking peeks, making sure her bf didn't catch her. Needless to say, I busted in my girl's throat while staring into the eyes of this complete stranger. Felt like I came a gallon!

So, anyone got any stories of the awesomeness that is exhibitionism?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So today I was just walking past a parking lot when a black jeep honked at me. So, naturally, I looked at the guy inside to see if I knew him. In the driver seat was a dude who I'd never seen before, but he had the most horrified look on his face. i just looked at him like "wtf?", then slowly, a girl's head rose up from his crotchular region. SHe was biting her lip, blushing like mad, and was smoking hot! She musta hit the horn whilst bobbing :biggrin1:

Needless to say, this little encounter got me HOT, and thinking about how truly AWESOME public sexual acts are. I've only been caught once - I was getting a bj in a pretty much empty theater (my rule is if you make me pay to go see a chick flick, I better get some head!) and this other chick kept sneaking peeks, making sure her bf didn't catch her. Needless to say, I busted in my girl's throat while staring into the eyes of this complete stranger. Felt like I came a gallon!

So, anyone got any stories of the awesomeness that is exhibitionism?

I love that word: crotchular. I think it needs to be added to the dictionary

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
i got head in a movie waaaay back in 1991...my gf at the time was really great at oral sex,and i remember just looking at the backs of people's heads while i came all over the back of the seat in front of me....
ahhhh the good ol' days.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in college, i had sex with my then girlfriend underneath a bridge on campus. it was amazing...right up until the cop showed up. lol!

beyond that, mostly stuff in the car. a lot of backseat lovin' and some front seat head. on the latter, my first ever actual "road head" while driving, we pulled up alongside this other truck. i didn't know it at the time, but the driver glanced over and my friend who was going down on me looked up at him and, without taking her mouth off my cock, winked at him...then the light changed and we drove off. she didn't tell me about it until later...i was a little embarrassed, but also a little turned on. lol!

Stevie_D

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in college, i had sex with my then girlfriend underneath a bridge on campus. it was amazing...right up until the cop showed up. lol!

beyond that, mostly stuff in the car. a lot of backseat lovin' and some front seat head. on the latter, my first ever actual "road head" while driving, we pulled up alongside this other truck. i didn't know it at the time, but the driver glanced over and my friend who was going down on me looked up at him and, without taking her mouth off my cock, winked at him...then the light changed and we drove off. she didn't tell me about it until later...i was a little embarrassed, but also a little turned on. lol!

I'd be turned on too...that's hot!

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend and I have a favorite park we like to have sex, when the weather is nice. One of us does have to keep an eye out, kind of like prairie dogs;) lol
We have also had our share of run-ins with security/cops. One time we had just finished having sex in the back seat (we were being kind of loud). Windows are all fogged up, and there is a knock. We can both see red and blue flashing lights. We got dressed, I went out first to talk to the cop. He asked me how old my girlfriend was (27 at the time). Then the cop talked to my girlfriend. He only asked her if it was consensual. No ticket, no harm, no foul. We can laugh now, but it was scary at the time.

ukrepeater

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of my favourites - in a layby with the lady hanging onto the spare wheel and fucking her doggy; in the sand dunes, in the woods where a guy joined us to give her a spit roast; in the car; in the garden; love being watched!!

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
During a boring movie when my wife and I were dating (they showed the movie on the cave walks, between dinosaur attacks), my wife thought it would be 'funny' to get me rock hard and dripping...so I slid my hand over,down her panties and got her riled up...so started an oddball 'one upmanship' during bad movies (ok, we went to a few deliberately)... we are/were both 'moaners' so the challenge/dare was who could make the other cum first... I can still remember her sounds during a schlocky horror movie (no idea of the name) her mouth clamped shut, breathing thru her nose, pussy quivering, arms clamped to the armrest and she came and came....soaked her panties...massive orgasm (I came very close watching)...

ah young love/lust!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love that word: crotchular. I think it needs to be added to the dictionary

I agree! :lmao:

The slang term for public sex is dogging.

I learn something new every day! :tongue:

:redface: I've done the public sex thing a lot, mostly when I was in high school and there was no place else to do it. Cars, in the trees on the golf course, under a bridge, in a doorway, anywhere where we could find enough time and we didn't think we would get caught. We never got caught.

I've only done it a few times since I've moved out of my parent's home. I've been caught at least half the time. Whatever talent I had for not getting caught I seem to have lost since becoming old enough to no longer need to have sex in public. :rolleyes:

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Two of my fondest memories involve fucking guys in public. Both were at an adult theater that has a lot of action going on, normally just sucking, but sometimes fucking. Last Memorial day, I decided to check out the crowd at the theater since I had nothing else going on. Was having fun as a bunch of other guys must of decided the same thing.

A cute twink started sucking my cock in the back row--where most action takes place--and then suggested we move forward. I thought so we could some more privacy; I thought wrong. He kneeled on a seat, so he was facing the rest of the audience and wanted me to fuck him. So I started fucking him and was watched and cheered on by about 20 guys! It was a fucking head trip knowing that most of the guys were envious of me fucking such a cute guy--I was a 45 year old bear of a guy at the time.

Another time at the same theater, a hunky young man was going between the two theaters, not playing but interested in what was going on. It was all sucking that night, until some guy presented his ass to me. I am slamming that ass, in walks the hunky guy, and his eyes got big, a surprised look on his face that said OMG, and finally out came a huge cock from his pants. He just wanted to wack off as I fucked the guy. It was hot knowing that seeing me fuck this guy got the other guy hot enough to over come his inhibitions. It must of done the trick permanently because I see him there alot now, playing with a number of guys. In fact we have hooked up for oral several times.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Talk about timing! I just happened to come across a couple fucking in a parking lot off McKinney Ave. (lots of clubs there) in Dallas after the bars closed this morning! (Fri nite/Sat morning). White Cadillac Escalade with the front passenger door open -- she was on the seat he was standing outside fucking her. Then she sucked for awhile and back to fucking. Hadn't seen anything like that in a while.