Sex in public!

tingting

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of my friends last night got drunk and told me all the stories of how him and his girlfriend have sex everywhere.... he called it sexually sociable. haha

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Two of my fondest memories involve fucking guys in public. Both were at an adult theater that has a lot of action going on, normally just sucking, but sometimes fucking. Last Memorial day, I decided to check out the crowd at the theater since I had nothing else going on. Was having fun as a bunch of other guys must of decided the same thing.

A cute twink started sucking my cock in the back row--where most action takes place--and then suggested we move forward. I thought so we could some more privacy; I thought wrong. He kneeled on a seat, so he was facing the rest of the audience and wanted me to fuck him. So I started fucking him and was watched and cheered on by about 20 guys! It was a fucking head trip knowing that most of the guys were envious of me fucking such a cute guy--I was a 45 year old bear of a guy at the time.

Another time at the same theater, a hunky young man was going between the two theaters, not playing but interested in what was going on. It was all sucking that night, until some guy presented his ass to me. I am slamming that ass, in walks the hunky guy, and his eyes got big, a surprised look on his face that said OMG, and finally out came a huge cock from his pants. He just wanted to wack off as I fucked the guy. It was hot knowing that seeing me fuck this guy got the other guy hot enough to over come his inhibitions. It must of done the trick permanently because I see him there alot now, playing with a number of guys. In fact we have hooked up for oral several times.

where is this theater? I get to Denver on business occasionally.

pwrdick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've fucked plenty in public - mostly at gay events or bars where the risks of being censured were low. But my best memory was when I was in the scene of 'Sperm Bank' i the rooftop stairwell of building across the street from the Gaavensport Hotel in Manhattan's Meat Packing district. We set up the sling for the bottom on the top landing with the rooftop door open. A couple of camera guys were mostly blocking the view from the hotel along with the light umbrella. I think the hotel guests who gathered at the wall of windows looking over that roof finally figured out what was going on when we took a break, stuffing our just depleted cocks back into our jeans and walking the roof to cool off. The knowledge of fucking nearly in full view of a hotel full of guests made that a really fun scene to be in!

Reactions: teninchman