Sex in Public?

illtrynething

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I work at a hotel in the pool area and at the bar.
Today at the pool there was a woman and a man in one of the very open and public cabanas and she was giving him a blowjob. I had to tell them to leave because there were families around and whatever, but doing that in public has always been a HUGE fantasy of mine.
What about you guys?
Ever wanted to?
Ever done it?
where?
did anyone see you?

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love having people watch me masturbate, if the time and place is appropriate and no one will be offended. I'll give a long slow demonstration of effective self pleasure if it's requested or I know it's appreciated. If I'm having sex with another person in public, I enjoy being a bit more discreet, I like them to know we are having sex, but be not quite able to see the act happen. One exception to sex with a person, if the other person be it male or female enjoys having others see them either get fucked, or being eaten or blowing me, I'll be co-operative, but it's a much smaller turn on for me.

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One reason I love bath houses, adult arcades,sex parties, and hard core leather bars is to have sex in them and have guys watch. I also like to watch. Just good adult fun in places where no one should get offended.

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I work at a hotel in the pool area and at the bar.
Today at the pool there was a woman and a man in one of the very open and public cabanas and she was giving him a blowjob. I had to tell them to leave because there were families around and whatever, but doing that in public has always been a HUGE fantasy of mine.
What about you guys?
Ever wanted to?
Ever done it?
where?
did anyone see you?

Sure is a fantasy of mine too, and of many men too, but i could not do that, because i think in families, specially in kids around.

saertyu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would for sure fuck a chick in public, anywhere. With a guy though, probably just at like a sex party with the guests watching.

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There was a guy at my gym who always checked me out, licking his lips as he looked at my cock in the sauna or the shower. I let him take a ride in my car downtown once as I jacked off. It was sexy knowing how much he wanted my cock but knowing he couldn't have it. All the cars especially the SUVs around (higher up = better angle) knowing they could probably see me if they just looked.

Also my gf gave me head one night on the street when it was dark and they're weren't too many people around but knowing someone could turn the corner at any moment made it really hot.

The last time was a few weeks ago on our roof where we were fucking and we could look down at the people on the street. If rey were only looking up they'd see her Brant over the railing and taking me balls deep. Gell the way she was screaming they may have even heard us from 6 floors up!

aninterestingguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That being said I've always wanted to in a public pool or at the park where she's wearing a skirt sitting in my lap and just soft subtle movements of me moving inside her. She's not keen on being quite that public.
I also used to sit on my roof in my thong or ass nude and jack off but that's when my building was the tallest around. I would go to areas where I was plainly visible, usually climaxing over the edge of the building so my spunk would fall to the street, making sure nobody was below me at the time. There was a bus stop across the street where people would always be queued up and I know some of them would see me because they'd point. I knew they couldn't see my face from that far so I'd give them a show!

D_Jerome Assdimple

Experimental Member
Media
I havent done anything too exciting in public, my ex gf was never into that sort of thing. Just this afternoon though I took a quick dip at my friends pool, nobody was home so I swam naked and decided to J/O. If the neighbors were home, they couldve seen.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love sex in public... Done it with girls and guys. My favorite place is this nude beach I go to north of Santa Cruz. I've fucked my girlfriend doggy style on the bluff right above the beach and had maybe 10 or so people watch and cheer. I made sure I was making tons of noise to add to the show.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There was a hotel pool in the atrium and a lone couple was screwing in the water. She straddling the guy's lap and humping up and down riding his pole. It was fairly obvious what they were doing as they made ripples in the smallish pool and they had a little audience of men discretely looking from the lobby including me.

No one ventured into the pool after they fucked. Hard to get the image out of your head for the rest of the afternoon seminar.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd love to but have never either had the courage or the situation. There have been a few times when I've witnessed sexual activity in saunas or steamrooms and a couple on beaches. Usually it has been fingering or blowjobs being given, and occasionally group activity.

I have masturbated in public where there was the possibility of being caught, and as a youngster had hard-ons openly a few times in showers.

Boobalaa

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love sex in public... Done it with girls and guys. My favorite place is this nude beach I go to north of Santa Cruz. I've fucked my girlfriend doggy style on the bluff right above the beach and had maybe 10 or so people watch and cheer. I made sure I was making tons of noise to add to the show.
I was one of those guys watching you guys..jacking off as I watched!:biggrin1::biggrin1:..looking forward to many sequels..Thanks..I've had public sex a few times with both girls and guys at nude beaches, late night parties at cabana clubs out in the hot tub, pool area, and at a city park spooning on the lawn..always remember the big blanket!!

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sex in public.... in a dark corner of a hotel pool, on a school playground in mid-summer (no kids!), in a park on the way home from a party, in a police cruiser with a cop (lol), up against the wall in an alley because we couldn't wait to get home.... lots more. I used to be a bit of an exhibitionist!

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After 10pm have had sex in my condo complex lighted pool and spa
many times which is next to a 3-story building. So far no one has fallen
from their balconies nor have I been made aware we have been
watched. Seems all 12-units have no lights or entire building has
power outage...

sailm8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I go to Desire in Cancun. Clothing optional and sex is allowed in various areas such as the jacuzzi beds on the roof or the playroom at the disco. This was the first time we had sex in public or watched others have sex. Really hot.

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF and I take every chance to go at it in semi to fully public places! Sauna's, change rooms, mens washrooms a few times, hallways, balconies, street, city park, beach, bed of my truck :)

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had my gf give me a blowjob many times in public saunas when we were the only ones in there. It was exciting tho knowing that someone could open the door at any time and catch us. I've also had her give me bj's in a hotel swimming pool. I floated on the water with my thong pulled aside and she sucked me off. I've always wondered if there were cameras in that pool.

With another gf, I had sex with her in my car a few times. Once we were in an outdoor parking lot and we could hear cars coming and going, doors slamming, right next to us. We were covered up so no one could see us. Another time, we did it in an indoor parking lot and also heard cars right next to ours coming and going. I came all over her that time. We've also done it in the front seats of the car. We parked in a parking lot late at night and she gave me a blow job. It was dark so the other cars nearby couldn't see anything.

We went to a couples massage once and after the masseuses left the room, I had her suck on my cock for a bit even tho the masseuses were right outside the door waiting for us.