Sex In The Car

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I were in the spa talking about some of our sexual activites while we were still dating. Of course, lots of sex went on in the back seat of my car with her. After a few more glasses of wine, we just crawled out of the spa and toweled off and walked a few feet to the garage. We climbed into the back seat and proceeded to relive a few good balling times!

Anyone been in the back seat lately?... or is that really something of the past?

Reactions: ht8890

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"and all he kept talking about, glory days"
Good for you. I'm not sure I could get into and out of some of the positions, but it would be fun to try.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We were staying with some friends last summer and didn't want to have sex in the house (the whole thing just wasn't conducive). So one night the two of us got back really late and decided to do it in the car while it was parked in the driveway. I hadn't done that since high school and neither of us is petite, but it worked out really well and we had a great time! There was no lying down, of course, but he sat up and I climbed on and straddled him - lots of fun! Rather messy afterwards, though. One of my favorite memories.

Ichiban

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My boyfriend and I are going to do it in the backseat tomorrow night, actually. I have been away at college for a while and we haven't seen each other in over a month. It should be fun! :biggrin1:

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Multi OrgasmicChic for your comments. Yes, that is exactly the way we had sex. It works about much better. And, yes, I had to laugh. We really could have used plastic seat covers!

We have both laughed over this ever since. We plan on it again!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

these newer cars aren't as much fun as my fathers' 1961 Ford Galaxie. It had a huge backseat.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
these newer cars aren't as much fun as my fathers' 1961 Ford Galaxie. It had a huge backseat.

Very true. As cars get smaller sex in the backseat is much less fun. However the back of an SUV still works nicely especially if you fold the backseats down.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I were in the spa talking about some of our sexual activites while we were still dating. Of course, lots of sex went on in the back seat of my car with her. After a few more glasses of wine, we just crawled out of the spa and toweled off and walked a few feet to the garage. We climbed into the back seat and proceeded to relive a few good balling times!
Anyone been in the back seat lately?... or is that really something of the past?
Ya know, maybe the need to take Os-Cal isn't a sign of old age, maybe it's the fact that I haven't had sex in a car during this decade. :yikes: :frown1:

While I have had a lot of sex in cars in the past, we never made it to the back seat. My first bf drove his older brother's hand me down 69 Buick Skylark. Big bench seat that reclined meant that the back seat wasn't really necessary. Besides if the cops pull up it's easier to pretend you were just talking in the front seat than if you are under a blanket in the back. That is provided you are not butt nekkid. :wink:

Back seat? what happend to the passenger front seat fully reclined? Good for you! that's great.
Exactly, my ex used to drive a white Toyota Celica hatchback. We would recline the seats and one of us would climb on top and let the good times roll. :biggrin1:

Minx123

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had sex on the front seat (reclined, of course!) just last year...one foot up on the side window & the other lord knows where. Fast, furious...GLORIOUS! Although we did almost get caught by a jogger!!!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i managed to fit three guys and one girl into my car years ago for a kinda orgy. Fucking legs and arms everywhere! Oh and my ashtray got broke in the process

We need more details on this! How did this come together? Did you all already know each other or just meet? Or was it 4 buddies out drinking and met a willing girl? Where did you park for privacy -- drive-in, park, parking lot, or out in the country?

And finally, what car can hold 5 people having sex? I'm buying one tomorrow!!

rusty__

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
We need more details on this! How did this come together? Did you all already know each other or just meet? Or was it 4 buddies out drinking and met a willing girl? Where did you park for privacy -- drive-in, park, parking lot, or out in the country?

And finally, what car can hold 5 people having sex? I'm buying one tomorrow!!
Sorry i will post details soon. But i will say that The car was a holden commodore most aussies will know how big it is and i must clarify it was only four people coz one of the three males i mentioned was me.