Sex in the city

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any one who even catchs the odd episode of Sex in the City knows that Samatha is one hot horny gal, that likes her men well equiped. In one episode she broke up with a guy because he was too small. In another she went bananas getting her pussy filled by a california guy who was a didlo model. Well a short time back I caught a rerun where Samatha meets Mr. Too Big. When they first meet he warns her that he is really well hung, when she annouces "ding ding ding" like she had hit the jack pot he repeats that maybe she doesn't understand but he is REALLY well hung. Of coarse she has to find out herself and when he drops his pants she is shocked.
She tried a couple of times to take the big fellow and the last time she gave it her best college try with lubes and him going real slow,taken plenty of time, but no luck. They broke off the relationship. Poor girl, poorer guy.
I wish the producers would have shown a frontal shot of this guy, or even better would have a shot from behind with walking in the bathroom or something with that big schlock visiblably dangling between a pair of slightly bowlegged legs.
My question is how big do you think is too big for Samatha?
Any gals here run into one that is just too big
Many guys here get turned ( by women) down because of too much of a good thing?

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Snakebyte said:
If I remember right the dildo model was very well endowed too, so it should be veeeeeery huge I think :biggrin1:

You bet he was. Samatha gave her girl friends each a dildo that he was the mold for and I would say it looked like a good nine or ten inches.
I enjoyed the reaction of the girls when they took it out the box,
priceless.