sex in the dorms

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
I have had buddies say they would occasionally hear guys banging girls the private showers stall. Another complained he would always be woken up at night to the sound of his neighbor's headboard banging against the wall. One said even he walked out of his room to go to the bathroom only to find a guy nailing some chick on the couch that was in the hallway. Is there really this much sex going on in dorms? What was your experience for those the lived on campus?

The most I encountered was my roommate having sex whiel I was in the room. And another time I was walking down the hall and hear a bed squeaking with some chick moaning. Have to say it was kind of hot.

Reactions: Unconfidentboy

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I lived in dorms, I had sex in a room with two other couples having sex, regularly had sex with others sleeping in the same room, had a friend have a quickie in the bathroom next to me in the room, walked in on people having sex, heard people have sex from another room... etc. etc. etc.

There was a lot of fucking happening when I was in the dorms.

capcraz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I lived off campus... sadly... with all that sex going on I can't see how anyone could walk down the hall unaroused... perhaps it's a domino effect? lol

But many of them are just now getting away from the sexually repressive (parents house) and they can really cut loose and get all kinds of freak on... the STDs must be thick enough to cut with a knife though ;) Good thing my parents were more liberal.

D_ntelost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lived on a floor with a group of my friends...audible sex was always cheered...even my neighbors told me one morning that they were jealous of what they heard! Oh college.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I lived in the dorms I could sometimes hear the sounds of rutting coming from the next room. The noise didn't come through the brick walls but instead funneled through the electrical receptacle outlets. Go figure.

hardstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My dorm neighbor and I use to have a contest to see who could bang the walls louder when banging a chick. I won, I think, consistenly, but he was pretty fucking loud too.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree.. there was a lot of sex going on.. actual sex was mostly in the rooms.. i have had sex while my roomie was in his bed and vice versa. In more public areas it was more like a lot of oral sex .. i had gotten blown in the lounge area of our dorm, the shower, bathroom.. etc..and i had a girls shirt off in a bunch of areas...lol I think this is fairly standard stuff in college dorms no?

stretchher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yeah, college was great, wasn't it?
I had sex in many strange places...the dorm study lounge, dorm showers, outdoors in the middle of the football stadium, in the library, in the bathroom of classroom buildings, and on and on. We were so uninhibited, mostly because we knew we weren't the only ones who had to be creative to get off. Plus, the girls I dated seemed to be game to fuck wherever. Fun times!

D_Smeg Suckface

Account Disabled
Media
the walls of my off-campus apartment are paper thin so i could easily hear my neighbor banging his chick..the moans, the knocking of the headboard..the whole nine yards...but i have 2 agree w/ dave2006..it definitely got me kind of aroused..too bad it always lasted for a grand total of five minutes ;D

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the walls of my off-campus apartment are paper thin so i could easily hear my neighbor banging his chick..the moans, the knocking of the headboard..the whole nine yards...but i have 2 agree w/ dave2006..it definitely got me kind of aroused..too bad it always lasted for a grand total of five minutes ;D

Gawd, yes! I went to a school that didn't have coed dorms, so when a girl came home with me, she knew what to expect and I knew she knew. And there was the joy of being 19, 20... It may only have lasted for five minutes, but five minutes later it started again!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Is there really this much sex going on in dorms? What was your experience for those the lived on campus?

When I lived in the dorms freshman year, there was a lot of sex going on in the rooms. (Two guys per room, twenty rooms down the sides of a central hall. Bathroom at the end of the hall.) Cinderblock walls, so usually you couldn't hear a lot of what was going on down the hall. The doors weren't so thick, though, so I made it a point to listen before I knocked on a locked door. Penny-ing doors was fun, too.

Both my roomie and I would get laid in our room, but only overlapped a few times. I don't think either of us was ever caught masturbating. Kids used the couches down in the tv room for making out, but I never saw anyone having sex in them. They were kinda gross black naughahyde that stuck to your skin, so I can see why not many people would want to get naked on them!

Have had sex in the heating tunnels that ran under campus, in classrooms, in library graduate student study carrels, on the president's lawn and in his garage, and all over the field house and gym. (I mean, you're already half-naked, anyway, right?)

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm still in college, and yeah, there's a lot of fucking going on. It's sort of competitive, being loud or banging in the shower or with your door partway open. We like to let everyone know we're getting it, as an ego thing.

Can't say anyone's ever screwed in the hallway, though. That'd be interesting.

txnrude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was in the dorms at CU and there was always alot of promiscuity happening. My roommate and I regularly had our girlfriends at the time stay in our room. There was sometimes a little bit of competition in who would last longer but other than that we didnt watch each other or anything and we were always under the covers for the most part. We had a small underwear party the night before parents weekend freshman year which was alot of fun, lots of people ended up losing what little they had on.

Reactions: Unconfidentboy

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I feel the need to offer a different perspective. When I was in college (1989-1993) people certainly had sex, but it was fairly discreet, took place in the dorm rooms (not the showers, hallways, library, etc.) and mostly people were having sex with a boyfriend or girlfriend, as opposed to random hook-ups. Only once did I ever hear about someone having sex when his roommate was present, and that was because the roommate was complaining to me about it.

Maybe it depends on the type of college you go to. I went to a small, private, liberal arts college with an emphasis on the arts. It was not a party college, we didn't have fraternities or sororities, and the most popular guys on campus were members of the a cappella group (athletics were not a big part of the campus culture).

hung@18

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
freshman year the dorms had paper thin walls, so if anyone was having sex u could hear it 2 doors down and all through the hallway. but people got use to it, and whether it was me or one of my buddies that got some that day you would recieve congrats because everyone would know u got lucky