sex in the dorms

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could not hear the rooms beside me, but I could above me. It was a coed dorm building and yes there was a lot of fucking going on.

oscar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea, def a lot of sex in the dorms... though I never encountered all that much. I lived in the Honors Dorms, which might explain that, but my girlfriend and I fucked all over that room. The bed, my desk, the shower, my roommates desk (we were pissed at him), and def in bed while he was asleep. We even brought in a couch from the commons areas and sexed that up.

lol, I walked in on my roomie mid make out/nude session a couple of times too... It didnt seem like the rest of the floor was as busy as us though...

BTW, I'm at UF... you all should post the schools as well! :)

I share a bathroom with my suitemates. They both, at seperate times, fucked their girlfriends in the shower. The Asian couple made lots of noises. You can hear the pounding of the wet skin and loud moaning of the girl. The white couple tried to be as quiet as possible, but you could hear the skin slapping and girl moaning a bit. Both times were hot!

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my room mate and I had a lot of sex with each other. We were roomies for 4 years. He was preachers kid and he said he was straight. I caught him masturbating several times. About half way through our freshman year, he would turn his light on by his bed and look at a magazine and beat off after I was asleep at least he thought. One night he turned on the light and started in, I got up from my bed, walked over to him, crawled up between his legs and started sucking him as he looked at the magazine. from then on, I sucked him all the time. He eventually began fucking me up the ass, and so he used to come to my bed crawl over me and shove his cock in my mouth. Then I would roll over on my stomach and he would mount me and fuck me like crazy. this lasted for 4 years. He was very thick and about 8 inches long cut. Now he is married with kids and so am I. We still get to gether at a work convention every year and share a room. So we resume where we left off in college and we are in our 50's now. Still very hot.

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
I was in the dorms at CU and there was always alot of promiscuity happening. My roommate and I regularly had our girlfriends at the time stay in our room. There was sometimes a little bit of competition in who would last longer but other than that we didnt watch each other or anything and we were always under the covers for the most part. We had a small underwear party the night before parents weekend freshman year which was alot of fun, lots of people ended up losing what little they had on.

I can see why you might be very popular!

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
even if somebody offered me $10,000 dollars to do it, i honestly wouldn't lick the floor of the elevator in ANY dorm building on Arizona State's campus after seeing the amount of sex that happens in them

I remember hearing my neighbor one night with a girl. Got really hard hearing her climax!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Goddamnit Kleepye, you scared me, I thought I had a post I didn't remember!

Shit!
I cant recall yesterdays posts, let alone 2007
Forever waiting to be called OUT for any of many possible Contradictions?? ha

only since 2013 i thought i better clean up the act, and try to tell the truth?