Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi all... I have been wondering something for a long while and what a better place than this to ask:

I am wondering if any guys out there find a difference in penis sensitivity in the morning vs. afternoon/night? I know it might seem weird, but I have never enjoyed morning sex - solo or with my wife.... it would seem after sleeping I would be all charged up so to speak - but it is almost like a light switch is turned off... almost no feeling.. I can get erect and all - just doesnt feel all that great.. NO problems later in day or evening - or four o clock in the morning if I am still up... And - I have ALWAYS been like this - as long as I can remember. I still can/do have morning sex and have done so on vacation, sunday mornings etc... it just isn't quite the same intensity... and I do not initiate morning sex very often with my wife b/c of this... kinda sux.

btw - not a problem if I have a nap during the day and wake up later.. good to go as long as it isn't morning...

Anyone else ever experience anything like this?? thoughts?

D

deleted556573

Morning sex is the best! It's actually my favorite time of day to have sex. I'm horniest when I wake up, and my dick actually seems to have a higher level of sensitivity than any other time of the day.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Agree with the previous posters, morning sex is best. Most of my life i've woken up on sunday mornings, made tea and got back to bed with my girl or woman and had a lovely, relaxed and passionate session. I'm able to keep going longer in the mornings for some reason; sometime but not always because we've fucked the night before or during the night.

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must be dead; you definitely need to speak with your doctor.

First of all can remember a time that I haven’t woke up with a huge hard-on in the morning. All the way back to boot camp in the marines when it was useless to try and cover it up as they issued boxer shorts and all recruits did so too, it just seems normal for a lot of reasons.

As for sex; like most men I love it anytime but I have also found that some woman too are incredibly horny first thing in the morning. I mean the blood is rushing through the shaft and my cock is bobbing up and down. In the summer sleeping in the nude with no covers or sheets a slight breeze can cause an incredible hard-on. YES it doesn’t seem to matter if it is sex or jacking off I still love to get off most mornings and I believe you will find this true of most men.

Now on a serious note you didn’t say what kind of heath you’re in but I do know if you’re over weight, experiencing poor circulation, age (I am over fifty) or other health issues this may be the cause but seriously you are being cheated out the BEST way to start your day. You should talk to your doctor about this…

Morning SEX what a GREAT way to start your day!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the others. morning sex is the best, unless you're too hungover. then you just postpone morning sex and it becomes noon sex. LOL!! but generally speaking, making sweet love, a blissful sleep, and waking in the morning, doing it again. especially in nice weather, with someone you really love. showering together, washing & enjoying your bodies, make love again in the shower. a nice breakfast, plan your day together. when my wife & I were younger our weekends were like this. it was common for us to make love 6 times a day. in the summer heat, we went up river in our boat to a hidden cove, bronzed our naked bodies, made love, cooled ourselves in the water. I couldn't go back and make it any better.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know..I'm not supposed to answer on this thread...but couldnt stop myself from dreaming away when i saw the title...just love morning sex...God..nothing greater than the feeling of that hard dick inside me before i start the day...

I miss it..

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Intercourse in the morning is the very best. That stated, sex at any time is better than none.

I have enjoyed intercourse at anytime of the day.

AngelKOF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You must be dead; you definitely need to speak with your doctor.

HUGE over-reaction.....
Most people like morning sex, but if you don't then oh well. People are wired differently, that's all.
(Also consider that because of the Thread Title, most of the people who even bother to look, never mind respond, are people who LIKE morning sex.)

JackOfAllFucks

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
what i find is that there is a difference between getting up and actually being awake so if you try it the second you open your eyes in the morning nothing is going to happen but if you get up walk around a little do a set of push-ups it will get going
what happens to me most mornings is ill get up and still half asleep prepare breakfast and by the time im half way through the breakfast i actually wake up then if i think os something sexy im high as a kite i could hold a pale of water on it

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
ty for all of your responses... I think i am just not a morning person... I dont actually have the energy for much of anything in the morning. I almost always wake up with "morning wood" so I really dont think it is a medical condition - however - I do have a physical booked with my dr. in a couple weeks so will bring it up. My wife and I always have great sex and as often as we both want to - so it isnt really a "problem" for us either.. i was just wondering if anyone out there seems to notice a difference in penis sensitivity at any different times of the day.

Thank you ANGELKOF for your comment as well - sort of what I thought too - and agreed - perhaps I should have called the thread something other than SEX IN THE MORNING... anyone who really LIKES that will go to it like a magnet :)

And - yes - like most men i like sex pretty much whenever - admittedly - cannot do the three or four times a day sessions very often any more - I just notice a decrease in sensitivity in the am for some reason...

Ok enough rambling.. again - thank you ALL for your responses.. really do appreciate it! :)

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
oh and... i have learned a lot from this site... ty to everyone... going to give this morning sex another go... will suprise the wife one am when time (and our 4 yr old) permits and see how it goes... Its been a while so we will see.. maybe part of it is attitude... ty again!!!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I miss morning sex. We'd be spooning and I would start touching him so he woke up and then we'd have a morning quickie. Those were great.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back when my ex and I liked each other, we woke up spooning with my stiff morning wood firmly planted deep inside her, both of us totally motionless. Not really sure how long we were doing that for, but it's been one of my permanent fantasies since.

Since being diagnosed with sleep apnea, waking with a CPAP machine mask on my face makes my morning snuggling impossible now.