Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The closest thing like that that has ever happened to me was being in a Japanese bathhouse and I got an erection. Didn't jerk it though.

intactamen

Expert Member
Media
Have never encountered a co-ed sauna and I'm not sure I want too. For me, part of the sauna experience is the tranquillity and total surrender to the steam. I like tits and snatch as much as the next guy does, but I don't want to be distracted by pussy in the sauna. There are times when you just want to relax and let it all hang out with no sexual tension in the air.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess it depends on the gyms you go to. I've lived primarily in urban centers, and every gym sauna I've ever been in has had some level of play between the men, many of the them who identify as straight. Personally, I've had some very hot connections in saunas and steam rooms, and I'm not talking about the temperature.
As I tell some of my women friends: if straight women knew how many of their husbands were having m2m sex in some form, they'd all be divorced.
This has been my experience as well.....spa's, steam rooms, saunas all over the world. If you look for it, it is there....men looking for sexual playing in some form or another......and yes, I enjoy it....

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's a coed nude sauna that I go to. I've yet to see any sexual activity there even though there are plenty of nude bodies of both sexes.
Coed nude sauna? Wow, never heard of one like that unless it was a nudist resort or swingers club.

Every male only sauna I've been in towels were always used (required?) for sanitary reasons, and the only coed sauna I've been in was swimsuit required (it was immediately adjacent to the pool, and had glass windows.) Nothing even remotely sexual in either case.

Reactions: ronin001

raquetball1980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
so, imagine there's no one else around, or everybody there is cool with it, and you're with your gf and she wants to get naughty, is that a hot scenario?

Coed nude sauna? Wow, never heard of one like that unless it was a nudist resort or swingers club.

Every male only sauna I've been in towels were always used (required?) for sanitary reasons, and the only coed sauna I've been in was swimsuit required (it was immediately adjacent to the pool, and had glass windows.) Nothing even remotely sexual in either case.

KurtisT

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If people just realized that sometimes cocks get hard without the owner of the cock wanting it to be hard, it wouldn't be an issue.

I saw a guy at an onsen asleep with a full on erection. My first thought wasn't "This guy is a perv! I must report him!" It was "Oh, the guy is asleep and his dick got hard just like mine does from time to time when I fall asleep."

Reactions: Heat

raquetball1980

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And even if he was a perv, just laying there with an erection isn't very creepy in the grand scheme of things.

If people just realized that sometimes cocks get hard without the owner of the cock wanting it to be hard, it wouldn't be an issue.

I saw a guy at an onsen asleep with a full on erection. My first thought wasn't "This guy is a perv! I must report him!" It was "Oh, the guy is asleep and his dick got hard just like mine does from time to time when I fall asleep."

Reactions: KurtisT

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first girlfriend had a sauna in her basement. While it wasn't a public sauna, we got sweaty more than a few times.

One time that did not result in sex will never leave my memory, though. We were staying in Austria with friends and I went down to work out. After the workout I went and sat in the sauna. There was another guy in there sitting on his towel exposed. Not thinking much I did the same thing. As I sat there a few other people came in and out, some of them women. I realized finally it was a coed sauna and decided to stay minute. :)

After a few more minutes. In walked one of my wife's friends, who had also just finished working out. I thought about covering, but people were really doing that. Plus I was hanging really well, so I thought I would roll with it. She said Hi, turned around, picked a spot kind of across from me and then dropped her towel. She had an awesome milf body. I had always wanted to see her naked and now I fianlly had.

We sat there and made small talk. I couldn't help glancing more than a few times I I caught here couple times doing the same. I was amazed I didn't get an erection, but it go to be a pretty plumped up softy. (Not as big as my pick, but swollen.) I have to say I wanted to fuck that woman so bad I was lucky there was another person in the room.

I always remembered that when I saw her after that. I wonder if she thinks about it too.

D

deleted947790

My wife and I went on vacation with some close friends (married) two years ago, the resort had a sauna and after dinner and some drinks we decided to go swim for a bit and hit up the sauna, after swimming the four of us made our way into the sauna, when my wife unwrapped the towel from around her shoulders the bikini string around her neck came untied and her top fell down. My buddy and his wife got a front row seat to the view and I got the hardest erection! I tried to get her to keep her top off but she was afraid of others coming in with us. My buddies wife got a kick out of my hard cock as I had cut out the mesh liner in the swimming trunks and the tip was poking out the leg

Reactions: lapdog2001