Sex In The Shower Help/Tips

PabloV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi.

I just now, well an hour or two ago, finished having sex with my girlfriend. We tried it in the shower, and were looking forward to it.

However, there were a number of problems, we found it hard to position ourselves right. I think this was for a number of reasons:

Her shower is small
She herself is also small (around 5ft 3)
I'm a bit taller than her (5ft 10)
My penis is 8"

So basically it was difficult, I had to squat really low then she had to lower herself onto me, or I did manage to lift her up and move her up and down but I couldnt do it for very long since it was small space and I had to bend my knees a lot.

We also did it briefly with her facing my and lifting her leg up high.

Just wondering if we're doing it wrong? And any other good positions would be cool since we want new things to try. Thanks.

padlock

Just Browsing
Media
Have her open her legs while you enter her from behind, guide it in with your hand/palm. After that have her bend over a bit more and you should be able to stand up and get a bit more of yourself inside. After this you can go nice and slow, pull her back into you etc, and let the water run down her. Keep in mind I'd suggest a rubber bath-mat or something to avoid slipping.

Another is to lay down in the shower itself and have the water hitting you while you're like that. Any position essentially. I'd try to avoid anything that could end up with you slipping, take time, get it in there, and go slow. Or get a bigger shower. :)

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a shower stall makes it a lot more
difficult. If you had the tub/shower
combo, the tub gives you good purchase
for one of my favourite positions.

She puts a foot on each side of the tub,
holds on to the wall with one hand and
the shower rod with the other and lowers
herself on to you.

PabloV

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks, getting another shower is sort of out of the question for now. Hers is about 3x3 (feet) And I did slip and smash my toes against the side of the shower, it hurt lol.

I thought it would work from behind but she doesn't like it since it hurts her for some reason - too deep or something? Or maybe she's just nervous and tightens up when I try to enter from behind.

Anymore tips? :)

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of the first times the bf and I had sex was in the shower (shower/ tub combo)..he sat on the outside edge and then I lowered myself onto him...later on it was a similar situation but the back ledge was wide and again it was a sitting position....couple of other times basic doggie style...the hazardous thing is that it does get real slippery....but I do remember had some of the best sex ever in the shower.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Err...better be sure you either have two heads, or the one you do have has a very large water coverage area, otherwise one of you will be cold.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
PabloV said:
Thanks, getting another shower is sort of out of the question for now. Hers is about 3x3 (feet) And I did slip and smash my toes against the side of the shower, it hurt lol.

I thought it would work from behind but she doesn't like it since it hurts her for some reason - too deep or something? Or maybe she's just nervous and tightens up when I try to enter from behind.

Anymore tips? :)

Maybe it has something to do with the curve of your penis. For some reason it hurts my "better half" from behind as well and that's what i figure it is.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, given the input Ihave here, my thought is the contortions are way too confining for her in the stall. How big is the stall again? it might be just that. If you could fit it, try getting away from one wall as possible, maybe she's afraid of hitting her head.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my experience doggie style standing is the best way to go. I am also 8" so trust me it should be very easy for you. Just take it slow and don't ram her right away.

WARNING: Be sure that she doesn't have very low blood pressure or a history of fainting. A girl that I have had sex with hundreds of times with no problems passed out right after we finished in the shower. She would have cracked her skull on the ground had I not caught her. A buddy of mine also confirmed this, especially if they have a couple of orgasms they may pass out on you, so shower sex isn't for all girls.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of the most memorable fucks of my married life was in the shower and I don't recall there being any problems, i.e., only good stuff! Our height wasn't a factor since I'm only an inch or two taller. Insertion began before the really hard-core stuff started, but it took her wrapping her legs around my waist and holding with her arms around my neck before I could really drive my tool deeply, like all the way in. My hands were on each side of her ass and I was able to put it exactly where I wanted it, both from side to side as well as up and down. I think this being in full control just added to my pleasure, which also added to hers.

Go for it, PabloV -- you've got me reliving some good times!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not done this too much but from my personal experience I only have three things to say

1) For God's sake DON'T stand on the soap !!!:eek:

2) Turn your and your partners cell/landline OFF.....

3) Don't tell your partner what you did at 2) until afterwards

4) Keep water nice and warm to avoid being errr 'thermally' challenged :disappointed:

The slippery slidey sensations are pretty darn special though mmmm

PS Yes I know thats FOUR so sue me !! :tongue:

Tonko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You could try a non slip mat on the floor if you have trouble with slipping and a wooden stool if you are taller than her. Your shower is small you could try getting your girl to stand in one corner and lifting one leg for easy entry. Then use the wall or corner for stability for your girl it’s a lot easy than trying to hold her up and you may be able to get harder penetration.