Sex in the Shower?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by shadow27, Nov 17, 2008.

1. shadow27

shadow27 New Member

I am really interested and im curious how it is? I have heard that it is not good and the feelings are just weird and not pleasant...but that was two of how many in the world? Input anyone?
    Thanks for anything and everything!

2. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    OMG - i love shower sex!
    Of course one does have to be steady on one's feet. Make use of the vertical surfaces or if there is a seat in a large shower that is great.
    You're all wet, soaked, soaped up, super horny and it goes in and out so easily and when wanting to be forceful, it can't be forceful enough. It's very enjoyable and i highly suggest it.
    It's sensuality and vulnerability and pure lust at the same time.

3. earllogjam

Gold Member

It's a tight squeeze for 2 guys in a regular bathtub shower set up. You need to take turns rinsing off but it is fun soaping each other up and using the wash cloth on each others backs.

I wouldn't say the shower is the best place for sex. It usually is the place where you just wash up together after the real sex happens. Getting water in your eyes while giving a BJ is not great, also lube doesn't work well with streaming water.

4. D_Warthaughe Peeslit

From my experience, smaller showers suck and the best are the overhead showers you would find in a nice hotel. If you end up outside of the water sometimes it gets cold. As long as you have your footing down and can get a good angle of entry (partners leg up on the ledge and you enter from behind works great). Feelings are all the same and very easy clean up after the grand finale.

5. nashboy

nashboy Active Member

Albums:
    im not a huge fan of shower sex...but i have done it a few times...ideally i would like a bed...

6. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

My boyfriend prefers the shower over any other place (and I like it too). I have a big shower though (no bathtub, unfortunately), it's sort of a tiled room you step into. The soapiness and hot water are really nice, and I love having my hair washed. As long as there are precautions to not slip, I recommend it.

7. 8inchessolid

8inchessolid New Member

I certainly found it to be enjoyable - The only problem is that my girlfriend likes the water rediculously cold =/

8. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

dude, shower sex is the best. it's one of the most erotic and sensual experiences you can have with your partner.

besides, sex (when it's done right) is messy. sex in the shower makes for fun and easy cleanup afterwards! ;-)

9. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

I never cared for sex in the shower, but I got a buddy whose wife likes to blow him there. Weird thing is he's naked and wet, and she just opens the door and services him. He also gets a ton of handjobs that way too.

No, I can't figure out the scene either, and they have an otherwise normal sex life. More than normal from what I found under the bed.

10. barkerfan

Gold Member

Albums:
    Only tried it once when I was alot younger and pretty naive. It only seemed natural to use what was available as lube, which would be soap. It's slippery. It seemed to make sense, lol. Apparently, it starts to burn. Needless to say, we needed to stop and get him well rinsed. We ended up doing it with him propped up on the bathroom sink instead, lol. Anyway, it was great while it lasted. Would love to try it again.

11. D_Eric_the_Bred

D_Eric_the_Bred New Member

My wife and I really enjoy it, we find its really bonding as well because its so relaxing and you are taking care of eachother at the same time.

One word of warning... make sure to wash the cum of with soapy water, because for some reason it seams that cum turns into super glue when it hits water directly. My wife did not believe me when I told her that, so I covered her face then sprayed her down, lol, she learned her lesson the hard way :tongue:

12. bsb

bsb New Member

Oh man is shower sex hot.
    It can become a bit dangerous though, so make sure if you're holding her (or him) up you don't sip and fall out of the shower... happened to me once unfortunately...:frown1:

13. gugi5

gugi5 New Member

Albums:
    One of my best sex sessions was in a shower. But i was also falling in love with that guy. So i don't know i'f i'm objective !!!

Our love didn't last longtime.

14. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

I enjoy it. My shower is pretty big, with the door on the north side and the shower head/handles on the west side. Gives you two solid walls to work up against. Only negatives are that you have to remember not to bash her or you up against the faucets, and that it's easy to slip and loose your footing. Positive is that clean-up is easy.

15. MrsSmallLovesBig

MrsSmallLovesBig New Member

I love it. Heck I love sex in water anywhere.

16. D_VictorVikkiTielVictoria

Fucking in a hottub is awesome

17. tomtwoeight

tomtwoeight New Member

We tried it a couple of times, but my then wife complained both times of the soap stinging her virgina.

18. D_Eric_the_Bred

D_Eric_the_Bred New Member

Ouch brings back memories of getting my prostate massaged in soapy water... soo good at the time... soo bad later on

simple fix for this issue though... use the soap for foreplay on her breasts and body etc, then rinse off before penetration, if you find the water washes away her natural lubricant. Use silicon based lubes!

19. AG08

Gold Member

I've tried it, but didn't like it.

20. B_DEATHbyCARROT

B_DEATHbyCARROT New Member

I like it... Make sure the room isn't to steamy cuz the air gets thin. Almost passed out when I came the 1st time I tried it:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted