Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yeah.. i have this theory that pretty much anything can kill you in Australia.

tourist picks up a teddybear. dies.
Aussie shakes his head sadly "that was a teddybear viper!! one drop of venom makes ya liver explode!!"

tourist picks up a glass of ice tea. dies.
Aussie shakes her head sadly "that was an iced tea jellyfish. one touch and your liver explodes!!"

pervy dude grabs aussie gal's rump. dies.
aussie shakes his head sadly.
tourist all wide eyes "ass scorpion?"
aussie guy grins "nah. aussie woman"

True dat! Tis why I keep on the Dragon's good side. So she will protect me from the creepy crawlie deadly things should I go 'down under'!

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
True dat! Tis why I keep on the Dragon's good side. So she will protect me from the creepy crawlie deadly things should I go 'down under'!

Best come in winter time when the majority of our reptiles are in brumation (reptile version of hibernation).
Even the crocs are a bit sluggish in winter.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I plan to be right by your lovely side!

Aww you're so sweet!

The other day I saw a pack of American tourists climb out of their car and approach a mob of kangaroos with a slice of bread calling out "Skippy!"

Just got to pity tourists who have a death wish.:rolleyes:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I think the last time I had sex in the great outdoors was 20 years ago...
with my hubby... 'twas a random, spontaneous moment. We had many many of those when we were younger. We still have a few but not as many or as often (obviously) ...

As we've matured, we began to worry about all those things like bugs, poison ivy, and "being caught". When we were younger, we could have cared less about being caught... or bitten... haha...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lil sex in woods story
Str mate and self picked up 2 Swedish girls hitching NZ
We went outa our way to show them around by car, camping out etc, maybe a weeks worth
Anyway one spot, we camped by a river, and mate wandered up into the bush, 15 minutes later returned
I had the hots for him, he had the hots for the Swedes, nailed one eventually

Anyway when he returned from his solo sojurn, i happened to glance down at his hand, no other reason but to assume he went uo to Jo
Sure enuf, a fairly large spot of cum was evident around the thumb & forefinger .. uhhhmm end of story haha
have thought of mate over the years, re such times ha.... each to there own huh'

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Once. It was quick. She wanted to do it in the woods, and I was willing to do it anywhere. We were quick because we didn't know whose property it was and didn't want to get shot at.

I travel with my husband at times when he goes to work. Sometimes he has to go deep in the woods. We happened up on a couple once.... He got closer to them than I did. When he returned, I asked him... "Did you tell them I was available to join them while you finished your work?" LOL
It obviously wasn't their property and he scared them. (I can only imagine)

D_Harry_Wanker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went on a canoe trip one day with my wife, Had a picnic and wine. Ended up going up a hill and had sex up against a tree - sounds corny, but it was hot. we thought we here a hundreds miles from nowhere....When we were leaving we realized there was a house nearby.

D_JohnQPubic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The woods, no. But a couple of times on granite outcroppings under the warm summer sun, yes. The most memorable one was at about 10,000 feet in Yosemite. I love lying about nude in the sun but haven't had sex there nearly enough.

I personally haven't done it but I just wanted to comment on this topic. I think having sex outside is definitely something I would be interested in. I think the feeling of just letting go and not worrying about if someone else hears you. I don't know how any one else feels, but sometimes I'm too quite during sex just not wanting to disturb the neighbors. I would like to think that if I'm outside I would be more vocal. I have offered my boyfriend a few times to give him a bj outside. :-D no go...... yet.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Last time i had sex in the woods was about a year and half ago.

it was January, full moon with come cloudy skies. patches of snow covered the ground and we where just steps away form a river.

One of the few times i really remember with him.

I really liked having sex outdoors, in the wilderness.
As someone who enjoys nature this should come to no surprise and I'm actually looking for people near or around the Catskills mountains in NY for some outdoor fun.

what is the experience you shared with the open air??

There have been several outdoor experiences, too many to list.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Walking nude in the countryside with my wife is such a pleasant and happy way to spend a summer's day. Yes, it is possible to enjoy walking in the countryside of England in the nude. Most people don't venture further than the car park! Having sex outdoors never really crossed our minds until one day after an enjoyable picnic we relaxed under the warming sun and nature took its course.

My wife who normally is sexually reserved just said, "I want you to fuck me." and promptly pushed me on to my back and rode me cow-girl until she had reached her orgasm. Helping me get a second erection with the best blow job she ever gave she got on her hands and knees and asked me to "fuck her" doggy style. I couldn't believe my luck; we must have made love longer than anytime in our marriage.

We love our summer walks and have made love in almost every outdoor setting.

julesq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love outdoor sex! It is great and quite hot knowing that you can be caught at any time. My husband and I do enjoy warm weather sex on our balcony (we live on a penthouse floor), but there is really no risk involved there just good air. The most recent time we did it outdoors was not necessarily the best sex, but it was the most thrilling. We picked up a new convertible and like the others before this one it had to be christened. We joke that our respective cars have two seat settings, the passenger setting and the "do me" setting. Of course, we set the "do me" setting but then he was dying to try it out. It was unexpected and very public (parked at the curb along NY's Central Park). Top down, warm breeze and many tourists around. It was the BEST, on so many levels and quite a turn on to know that at least two tourists knew exactly what was going on.

Funky_Tiime_

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last time i had sex in the woods was about a year and half ago.

it was January, full moon with come cloudy skies. patches of snow covered the ground and we where just steps away form a river.

One of the few times i really remember with him.

I really liked having sex outdoors, in the wilderness.
As someone who enjoys nature this should come to no surprise and I'm actually looking for people near or around the Catskills mountains in NY for some outdoor fun.

what is the experience you shared with the open air??

I've never had sex outside but if i could i would cause this is a big turn on for me.I mostly just went outside in the woods to masturbate, i had a special place where i would do it and once i went even furthet into the woods and got to a point where i was safe to even take my boxers off and just freeball so yeah i still do it from time to time