sex in underwear

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
THICKBILL said:
I've gotten my wife so wet that rather than pushing her panties aside, or even removing them, I've ended up raming my big thick cock THROUGH her panties....awesome sensation. And she gets-off on the notion that I've "taken" her. H O T.

Hey 'TB'!

I gotta agree with you BIG TIME about HOOOT undie fucks! A couple of weeks ago my GF arrived early and I was just returning home from my evening run. Since I was gettin' ready to shower I had stripped outta my running shorts and was standing there wearin' just my 'STRAP':biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:!!

When she saw me she said, "woooo your undies are really SEXY"! Well, one thing led to another and we ended up enjoyin'' a HOOOOT DOGGY!! I decided to wear my STRAP while doin' some serious 'rear entry action'. My GF got soooo excited she kept sayin' OOOOOOH it feels like I'm FUCKIN' the Rock of Gibraltar!! (the pouch of my 'STRAP' was really ticklin' her pussy) LOL. It was the hottest FUCK we've had in the last two years. Now we are both hooked on 'STRAP' fucks and engage in 'bedroom athletics at least TWICE a week.

RICKY_27

tomyknees

Sexy Member
Media
I kinda like when a hot guy keeps his tight t-shirt on while i am working on him down below...not sure why but just looks hot on the right guy

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for me, there's nothing like horny bulge play in sexy undergear... especially if they're made of thin stretchy nylon (like my attached Nautica boxer briefs) and filled with a growing semi that's twitching to be teased and pop out...

Attachments

tenandcut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
brickdavis said:
tenandcut, what are those underwear your wearing in your avatar pic and where can I get them? I think I could rock them well.

you can go to the following page. They are done by N2N my favorite stuff, tight fitting but most of it has nice generous pouches, some with built in cock rings.

Doing the photo shoot for the n2n stuff was some of hte most fun I have ever had, it led toseveral days of extra curricular fun.

http://www.n2nbodywear.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=N2N&Product_Code=N2&Category_Code=bottom

enjoy

Thanks guys also lets see some more pics, i found a few for our boxer guys, would love to see some hot m/v pron to go with the m/m stuff i have posted.

blowjob48.jpg

blowjob51.jpg

chuckiejock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
suspensory jocks are even better. your cock is out for you to fuck or wank and your arse is free to be fucked.............all without taking it off. Very very hot :biggrin1: