Sex injuries!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dervin, Jul 31, 2007.

1. dervin

dervin New Member

Albums:
    I don't know where to put this thread! Maybe an administrator can move it to the right place.

Anyway...I'm interested in whether any of you guys or gals have had weird sex injuries.

Here's mine...

I met a guy named Scott through a personal ad. Although more than twice my age (I was 21 at the time), and a bone-rack of a guy...he was very athletic in the sack.

One night, he lifted my legs up so I was practically resting on the back of my neck at almost 90 degrees. This was not easy for him because I'm 6' and weighed about 180 pounds at the time. But he was able to hold me securely and gave me the most energetic fucks of my young life.

The next morning, I went to work. Every once in a while I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my torso (about six inches under my armpit). I thought nothing of it.

That night, I had some friends over, including two very close friends from University (I was best man at their wedding) who were in town. They had brought some "Magic Mushrooms" (which I had never taken before) that we consumed before my other guests arrived.

Thanks to the mushrooms...I was the life of the party...cracking jokes and laughing maniacally! I could still feel the pain in my torso every once in a while...but I didn't care.

The next morning, I woke up to severe pain. I tried to walk to work (which was just a few blocks away), but had to stop every few steps to catch my breath and compose myself. I finally made it to work (it took me 30 minutes when it normally took me less than 10). My boss looked at me and said, "You look like shit. You better go home.".

I didn't. I went to a hospital emergency ward.

When a doctor finally saw me, I told him what the problem was. He did no tests. He just prescribed me some painkillers (I think they were Tylenol 3s) and sent me home.

I took the painkillers (2) and although the pain didn't go away...I did fall asleep.

The next morning, I woke up in severe pain. I went to a different hospital emergency room. This time the doctor who saw me took X-rays of my chest. When they were developed, he came back to me and asked...

"Mr. _______...are you very active in sports?"

"No." I replied

"Then this is strange. You see...you have a torn lung. Your lung has literally torn itself away from the sack it is encased in. This is normally an injury that athletes get. Are you sure you haven't done anything strenuous lately?"

I immediately flashed upon the great bout of sex I had with Scott. I replied, "No!", because I was embarassed.

He prescribed me the anti-inflammatory drug Indomethacin and sent me home. It and the painkillers I had previously been prescribed did the trick. I was able to function normally in no time at all.

I stopped seeing Scott. Not because of my injury...but because he creeped me out (he was a teacher and he liked his guys young).

Anyone else have a weird sex injury to talk baout...preferably one about a large penis :biggrin1: so this thread will have a reason for being on this particular board!

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't think this is too uncommon, but I hate it when one of the veins right under the skin of my shaft burst during a vigorous fuck or when wearing a tight cockring.....the next day a big ugly bruise!(I have one right now..)

3. OPPinSLC

OPPinSLC Member

Albums:
    Besides the odd rug burn, I did have some "zipper trouble". It was about a month ago. My girlfriend and I hadn't been able to get together for awhile, we were having lunch in a park, and one thing led to another. I go comando in the summertime, so she had just pulled my shorts down and we were going at it. I thought I felt something a little sharp, but there was no way I was going to stop. Afterwards we noticed a small cut on my dick from the zipper tab on my shorts. It wasn't too bad, but it did take a couple of days to heal. Now I wear basketball short (with a drawstring) when we get together. ;) lol

4. Rugbypup

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ive had a subcutanious hematoma on my shaft from a cock ring, i was terrified to see a big old bruise/blood blister on my wang. I was too embaressed to ask for medical help so did some net research and found a home treatment, had it got worse though, i would have bite the bullet and seen a GP.

Draft saved Draft deleted