Sex is kinda gross

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
Remember when you were five and you had your first romantic feelings for that curte girl or boy in your class and you spent all of play time with them sat nect to each other in the semi-circle and then, in the case of us straight men, spent the next several years making fun of them and playing mean tricks so your friends wouldnt think you were gay for liking a girl? Imagine if someone had told you at that tender age that one day you would eat out that special someone's anus? I'd have been all sick, gross, no way. Now I eat out the assholes of girls I'm not even attracted to just cause I'm bored/drunk. It really makes you think.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i always thought so too.

almost as gross as eating! you mash the food up, mix it with a gob full of spit, swallow it down, melt it in acid, let all the germs in your gut have at it and soak up what they puke up.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Remember when you were five and you had your first romantic feelings for that curte girl or boy in your class and you spent all of play time with them sat nect to each other in the semi-circle and then, in the case of us straight men, spent the next several years making fun of them and playing mean tricks so your friends wouldnt think you were gay for liking a girl? Imagine if someone had told you at that tender age that one day you would eat out that special someone's anus? I'd have been all sick, gross, no way. Now I eat out the assholes of girls I'm not even attracted to just cause I'm bored/drunk. It really makes you think.

Maybe I am prude but I will not put my mouth on an anus...or a pussy for that matter. That is just NASTY!

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jeeze! Thanks for sharing that with us, Dude! I know some folks are into rimming, but I try not to think about it too often.

One woman - about 30 years older than me - told me she just can't understand why people my age put their mouths on other people's crotches. To her, that was just plain yucky. She could not think of any other word for it but "yucky". I told her oral sex is a lot of fun - both for the receiver and the giver.

Last edited:

AliceWantsUncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry DudeofD..... You and I should chat. Funny guy. Caught me on a 5 beer night. (other thread reference)

But you're right. Sex is gross.

Unless you find the nastiest of the nasty a total turn on... it happens

D

deleted356736

Nothing wrong with licking and sucking pussy, as long as it's freshly washed. Been doing it for years with many women: delightful and very, very intimate. When it's that time of the month I change my style, just concentrating on her clit until she comes. And then we fuck.

Rimming was something I didn't think I would go for until a girl did it to me without prompting. It was so good that I couldn't help but do it to her, hoping it was as nice to her as it was to me. Since that time I became a convert.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's weird...i never had this problem as a kid. never was mean to or teased the girls i liked or thought they were "icky" or thought anything i found out about sex sounded gross. which is one of the primary things i blame for girls not being interested in me now. :p

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

lol...i don't think thoughts get anymore random than this one

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't eat ass...that's just unhygienic!

I've always been attracted to girls though. I had the closest thing you could get to sex when I was 8. I had a harem of neighbourhood girls who would 'make out' with me, usually in garden sheds.

I remember I went to the ice cream van one day and the girl from next door shouted my name. I turned around and she lifted her skirt up and flashed me.

Sadly my teenage years were drier than a desert fire. Which seems a bit paradoxical to me.

I've always liked girls and I suppose the idea and the "premise" of sex although there was a time when vaginas scared me. But up close they're not as scary as they [can] look.

Chaotica

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Imagine if someone had told you at that tender age that one day you would eat out that special someone's anus?
The question is, do you want her to do it to you?

BTW I think the subject line should be "Salad tossing is kinda gross" ... why does SEX have to be gross?