Sex/jerkin high

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Who else jerks off or has sex while they are high? I get some great effects from it, the stimulation and experience is absolutely mind blowing and feels sooo good.

I do it from time to time, anyone else a fan?

I also enjoy anal play a lot while high, it is insane.

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
I blew a lot of dope in the 70s and 80s, and loved jerking off that way; I would get so hard so fast, and popped some of my best public boners while high. It felt really good.

But fucking while high was amazing. It's the only thing I really miss about getting high.

dunno_what

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, fucking while hiiigh is awesome. For me, I can stay harder for longer after a couple of tokes. But I also lose myself into it, so I tend to forget that there is a person attached to the hole, lol.

And I used to have the problem when I was in my late teens where I would invariably pop a boner about 20 minutes after smashing a few pipes. Could have been awkward with me and my toking buddy by ourselves in my basement, but he usually was too far gone to notice, or I would just make a joke of it. Sorta along the lines of:
"Hey dude, check this out."
(Gets up to bone a hot lady on the television)
"Aw shit, man."
(Descends into laughter and chaos)

Man, I wish I was high, now!

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
first off - high on what?

if you're talking about bud - its amazing...

D

deleted110426

I've heard its amazing when your high, but due to my work situation I cant really do it.

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
So I had high sex for the first time. I can honestly say that it is one of the few things I like better not stoned.

K

kundalinikat

Absolutely nothin wrong with it alone... in person I sometimes prefer to be sober. But if I AM high I would much prefer to fuck my boyfriend than masturbate :smileysex5: