sex = love

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Jovial, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    When are women going to realize that men show their love by having sex with them?

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Really? So you mean he didn't say he loved me just to fuck me?

3. D_tfyjcghcf

D_tfyjcghcf New Member

so why do they sometimes fall in love with someone else and still fuck you on a daily basis? bollocks! men are hardwired for lust, and have to work at love.

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thread move to funny stuff, please.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

When are people going to realise that people are different and that group behaviour based on gender alone rarely applies?

Was this thread meant to be serious?

I don't think the majority of men simply, or exclusively, show women (or other men) love by fucking them - but that's not what you said, I guess. What you said is very broad. Of course couples (of all varieties) show each other love with sex - why else would it be referred to as the 'act of love'? Do men exclusively show love that way? No. Are men always showing love when they have sex? No. Do women exclusively show love that way? No. Are women always showing love when they have sex? No.

I think in a lot of cases men and women show each other love by not fucking other people - if that's what's required of them in the relationship, that is. I'm not saying that couples who choose open relationships, who swing, who enjoy cuckolding, etc., don't love each other - of course they do - those couples show each other love by sharing sex in a different way.

I don't really get this thread. Am I taking it all too seriously?

6. D_tfyjcghcf

D_tfyjcghcf New Member

and... why do men pay for sex then? to show their love? i think not!

7. Principessa

Gold Member

:261: Please put the bong down Jovial, you've had enough. I know it's medicinal marijuana, but it is possible to OD even on a prescription medicine. :rofl: :lmao:

Of course not, you are very loveable. The great sex was just a bonus. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

Those are the worst kind of man. They marry the one they allegedly love and won't give you up because you are a much better lay. :irked: :mad:

8. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I was told something interesting on this. Men aren't just paying for the sex, they are paying you to leave afterwards.

9. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Only men who are connected to their woman show love by having sex - sex is an expression of love for them and makes them *one flesh*, a unity not achieved in any other way.

But far too many men only release through having sex - it's lust, not love, that drives them.

The men who are connected to their women DO show their love by making love, and their entire relationship *stays* a love affair, but, alas, that's all too rare. Unfortunately, not that many people connect on that intense and committed a level (men OR women).

10. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

One question. Have you got yourself a little someone special your referring to specifically? Because in a serious committed relationship i do get what your saying, but generally i don't think all men in all situations show love via sex.

11. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why else would they have sex with you? If all they wanted was to get themselves off, then masturbating would be much easier.

12. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Umm, because sometimes jacking off just isnt enough. Hence why else will men go to such extremes for sex?

13. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because they have a natural desire to love and be loved.

14. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

That may be true of some men - and indeed of some women.

But also men have a natural desire to nut in a woman* and love just don't enter in to it. And there's nothing particularly wrong with that as long as everyone knows where they stand.

* just as some women have a natural desire to be nutted in or cum on a cock.

15. dolfette

Gold Member

awwwwww!
    total bollocks but it's kinda endearing that you think that.

the t-shirt reads ''it won't suck itself!''
    lots of people just fuck.
    hell, lots of guys will fuck girls they don't even like, let alone love.
    as my pal used to say, ''after three beers, every hole's a goal''.

in an ideal world you'd be right.

16. D_Polyxena Pasties

D_Polyxena Pasties New Member

WOW alot of dudes must "love" me because I sure get alot of offers for sex.:rolleyes:

17. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Men don't pay for sex...they pay for the woman to leave afterward.

18. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    and Jovial...you are how old? I don't really mean to be mean-spirited...really! But it seems like such an immature statement. I have known many, many men who couldn't care at all for the women they fucked. I was never that way, but unless they were all just acting like they thought guys should, it was usually the women who needed to have that connection, not the men.

19. galaxus

galaxus Member

LMFAO! This is some bull tho.

yes it easier for me to beat off, but if I have the option between beating off and having sex (which i do because i can just flip my cell) then I'll pick sex if it's available. Even tho i can beat off anytime i want, i still want interaction with a woman.

There are a MANY other ways for a man to show love to a women.

20. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

In my serious relationships, men have shown their love for me in many ways, but sex definitely seems the easiest emotional-physical way they do it. At least, initially, until they learn or relax enough to allow other expressions of their feelings.

Outside of the context of love - I fuck, I get fucked, love has nothing to do with it.

I am a woman that loves penetration (still holding out on the whole nutting thing :08: ) and cumming against a cock buried deep inside of me, with the attendant pulsing, friction, throbbing, etc. - nothing like it in the world. So, that very much describes me.

Draft saved Draft deleted