Sex Machine looking to get physical in Boston.

Waruiko_ne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Young black male in Boston, confident in his abilities, and open to new ideas looking for a steady sex partner or a one-off encounter. I value quality over quantity and great sex is...well....great. You'll be saying "yes, yes, Y-E-SSSSSSSSSSSSS" in bed but I'd also prefer someone whom I can shoot the shit with after a night (or afternoon) of utter ecstasy. I have a high sex drive, creative mind, and a slew of interests that keep my mind busy. You bring the condoms and lube and we can compare notes. Key words to remember: "pounding", "hole", "wet", "tight', "eat", "cum-soaked", "versatile", "tingling", "oral", "rock hard", "freaky", "well-endowed" and "jizzfest". Keep the drugs, diseases, and attitude for yourself. I'm looking for cock.

In a nutshell: Looking for a playful and well-endowed vers or top guy to fuck me. I need my tight hole wet for you so you can open it and pound it. I like my nipples played with and aggression. Let have fun an make eachother cum. I love sucking/deep-throating dick, being teased and sitting on an eager face to have my hole French kissed.