Sex Manual for the Large Penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_UNKNOWN321, Mar 18, 2005.

1. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Most of the comments under sex with a large penis seem to regard curbing fear of the huge beast entering the body syndrome, how to deal with rejection of size, what lubricant to get 10 pounds of potatoes in a 5 lb bag and other physiological difficulties. Having practially memorized many sex manuals when I was in early 20's, I distinctly remember only occasional mention of "this works best with an exceptionally long penis". You don't write such books with a targeted audience of 0.00001% of male population in mind so these books certainly do not offer much in the way of "with a 10 incher follow this set of diagrams and she will not stop screaming for a week".

Therefore, since I am very new to the large penis group this dirth of sexual guidance for the well hung in the past was of no concern whatsoever. But you out there of mighty proportions and many years of performance enhancement specific for the large penis could probably write at least one chapter on some idyllic sexual practice, of enormous sensual gratification to both partners (including male/male here also) that you have developed or use routinely that you would have to abandon with a 5-6 incher.

The only practice that I can attest to is an old variant on the missionary position where my wife occasionally complained about cramps in keeping legs apart for so long and would ask for me place my legs on outside. This certainly felt good being squeezed like that, but I would pop out so often that sometimes the laughter caused deflation. That is no longer a problem. Surely besides bemoaning how difficult it is for us to have unpainful sex with our partner, there are some ecstasies which we large men can explore and scale unimaginable heights of pleasure (being a bit goofy here) -- but hell, tell me something that I can use in pleasuring a partner that is the sole property of very well endowed men.

2. bigsam

bigsam Member

You have to be EXTREMELY careful while you experiment to figure out if it works for a woman...but some women truly enjoy contact with their cervixes. Thats probably not going to happen with the average man. One suggestion is to have your girl on top and lower herself till she likes the contact and grind on it. That alone can send some girls into orgasmic fits.

3. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Well that certainly fits in the category of special techniques only available to the very well endowed male. Any others that you have experimented with or heard about. I suppose I have not reached that capacity since mostly I have felt only the open tube effect. I am continuing to "grow" hopefully now that I have tremendously upgraded my enhancement technique so if going a bit beyond 10.5 is required then maybe I can enjoy delivering this pleasure as you have. Thanks.

Draft saved Draft deleted