Sex Mentor

Timer12

Superior Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2013
Posts
82
Media
1
Likes
2,640
Points
228
Location
Oklahoma City (Oklahoma, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gender
Male
Hey guys

I'm looking for a mentor. Someone to help me get me to the next level. I'm not the most experienced guy. I need someone to show me the ropes and lead me. I'm not asking to meet anyone. Just someone to get be me pointers or advice. I am marred and want to make our experiences the best they can be.
 
Hey guys

I'm looking for a mentor. Someone to help me get me to the next level. I'm not the most experienced guy. I need someone to show me the ropes and lead me. I'm not asking to meet anyone. Just someone to get be me pointers or advice. I am marred and want to make our experiences the best they can be.
It has levels? It has secret places full of coins too?
If you jo and realize pace and point of of not return I consider you graduated, but you can jump this step.
Forget everything you saw in porn.
Now you only need a woman, love her , listen her listen her breath her body and her silence. Somehow you will figure out how to have great sex.
Now how to get a woman willing to have sex with you, that’s another story.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ronin001