Sex more painful at certain time of cycle?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by walla99, May 16, 2008.

1. walla99

walla99 New Member

I am just curious...my boyfriend is not huge by some standards, but in my experience he is bigger than I am used to. I am guessing 7 inches or so.

When we first had sex, it was painful and for the most part that has gotten better.

I have an IUD, so do not use hormonal birth control. I have noticed that sex is most painful during my fertile time - right after my period to the middle of my cycle. I have to let my boyfriend know so he can pull back a little bit.

When I'm closer to the end of my cycle, it doesn't hurt at all. I do know your cervix moves during your cycle, and I am guessing this is what is happening.

I was just curious if other women have noticed this. I guess there's not a whole lot for me to do, aside from what I already do which is to tell him to take it easy!

2. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Yes, i went through infertility treatments for years and i had to check my cervical position daily for changes in position and fluid, etc. to see when i was most fertile.

I am not fertile anymore, but i do seem to notice i'm much deeper sometimes than others. You aren't alone my dear.

3. MidwestGal

MidwestGal Member

Albums:
    for me I really don't notice a difference.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice