Sex more painful at certain time of cycle?

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am just curious...my boyfriend is not huge by some standards, but in my experience he is bigger than I am used to. I am guessing 7 inches or so.

When we first had sex, it was painful and for the most part that has gotten better.

I have an IUD, so do not use hormonal birth control. I have noticed that sex is most painful during my fertile time - right after my period to the middle of my cycle. I have to let my boyfriend know so he can pull back a little bit.

When I'm closer to the end of my cycle, it doesn't hurt at all. I do know your cervix moves during your cycle, and I am guessing this is what is happening.

I was just curious if other women have noticed this. I guess there's not a whole lot for me to do, aside from what I already do which is to tell him to take it easy!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, i went through infertility treatments for years and i had to check my cervical position daily for changes in position and fluid, etc. to see when i was most fertile.

I am not fertile anymore, but i do seem to notice i'm much deeper sometimes than others. You aren't alone my dear.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am just curious...my boyfriend is not huge by some standards, but in my experience he is bigger than I am used to. I am guessing 7 inches or so.

When we first had sex, it was painful and for the most part that has gotten better.

I have an IUD, so do not use hormonal birth control. I have noticed that sex is most painful during my fertile time - right after my period to the middle of my cycle. I have to let my boyfriend know so he can pull back a little bit.

When I'm closer to the end of my cycle, it doesn't hurt at all. I do know your cervix moves during your cycle, and I am guessing this is what is happening.

I was just curious if other women have noticed this. I guess there's not a whole lot for me to do, aside from what I already do which is to tell him to take it easy!

for me I really don't notice a difference.