Sex n politics

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by StraightCock4Her, Sep 12, 2008.

1. StraightCock4Her

StraightCock4Her New Member

How about them wannabe cowgirls?

You think women should even be allowed to vote? Let alone be the first soccer mom vice president?

Discussions about penises and vulvas are optional.

*Ding* Round 1: Fight

2. Young N Sassy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    "You think women should even be allowed to vote?"

Are you kidding me? What year are we in?

And be the "First soccer mom vice president?" Too fucking bad Sarah Palin has accomplished more in her lifetime and made more of an impact on our country than you EVER have, or EVER will. Soccer mom my ass. I applaud her for being the first woman nominated to the ticket by the Republican party, and most defenitly McCain and Ms. Soccer-mom-herself will be getting my vote.

Grow the fuck up. Sexism is so 20th century. Sorry, clearly you're not that intelligent so let me break it down for you. Women gained the right to vote in 1920, 88 years ago. Its very clear with that lovely attitude of yours, you are not, and never will, succeed in life. Again, grow up.

3. StraightCock4Her

Obviously, I am a sexist bastard. Or... The comment about women not being able to vote was an OBVIOUS joke.

You choose.

Oh and if she wasn't on the ticket for being a conservative vice president, her daughter would be getting an abortion this moment in the back alley of the local grocery store via a clothes hanger.

She totally has my vote, too!!

4. Young N Sassy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah. I mean I totally agree with attacking Palin on the fact her daughter is pregnant. Golly gee, I've never heard of a teenager getting pregnant before. HOW COULD WE EVEN CONSIDER HER FOR A VICE PRESIDENT?!

PS- Quoting me in your tag, I'm honored. Hahaha.

5. StraightCock4Her

Oh I know it's not a valid argument for her qualifications, her intelligence, or even her likeability but it's the most fun argument to make. So, like, there.

When I picture you actually saying those words... AHhahaha

On a side note: the fact that McCain has more than even 5% of the popular vote speaks to how ignorant and stupid people trully are, en mass.

6. Young N Sassy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I feel like this is strictly a Young n sassy and Straightcock4her thread.

Because nobody else has said anything.

The fact that anyone even believes the bullshit that comes out of Obama's house makes me want to vomit. Several times.

7. StraightCock4Her

Now, there are several types of vomit.

Do you mean the clear thin kind or the chunky and thick kind? :D

8. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

"The bullshit that comes out of Obama's house?"

Please, if you spent five minutes reading any actual reporting on Sarah Palin, as opposed to the jizzfest the mainstream media is having over the fact that the vice president might have a warm, wet spot between her legs, you would realize what a deranged religious fanatic she is. When McCain picked her for VP he lost all respect I had for him. By putting that woman in the position of very possibly becoming President, he damaged America far more than he defended it in Vietnam.

9. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

I wasn't thrilled with McCain before, but I at least didn't revolt at the thought of him winning. After his VP pick though, I absolutely don't trust his judgment. She reminds me of a friend's mom from middle school that ran the local Christian Coalition . . and anyone that values making their own moral choices outside of gov't should find that frightening.

10. Young N Sassy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I spent five minutes reading any actual reporting on Sarah Palin? Hahaha. I'm glad you know how much research on all Presidential and Vice President candidates I have done. I've read about them all. And yet? McCain and Palin still get my vote over Hussein, excuse me, Obama and Biden.

11. Young N Sassy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I guess I'm not sure till I actually throw up. :tongue:

12. StraightCock4Her

Oh so, it's a racial issue to you? Scared of what someone with this particular racial and religious background might do to the country?

13. Ldnn

Ldnn Member

Albums:
    Quite amusing how very few people know the actual political views and prospective policies of the respective parties. If you boil everything down to mainstream media personality politics you just need someone who's very good indeed at providing soundbytes, and someone in the VP spot who's supposedly experienced and a "sure thing" when the shit hits the fan (or vice-versa).

Now at least the leadership team is "complete".. but what do they stand for?

Frankly, anyone who answers a question about government policy with the explanation that it is all "God's plan" needs a slap, and a reminder that that they are actually trying to persuade people to vote for them to run the country.

14. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

You've done "research," and yet you continue to believe the lie that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim? A belief for which there is not one shred of evidence to be found anywhere, only an ignorant assumption based on his middle name?

You are a tool.

15. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Any credibility you may have had prior to this point is now null and void.

Oh and by the way - Straightcock's first post was clearly baiting and you fell right in the trap like the dumb kid you clearly are. Here's a thing, take it or leave it, voting based on the way your mommy and daddy vote is worse than not voting at all. Think about it.

16. Young N Sassy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lmao did I make a comment on his religion? Nope. Stop trying to sound intelligent. Doesn't work for you. Learn to read.

17. Young N Sassy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Couldn't care less if I have credibility to your or not. Mommy votes Obama and Daddys not alive. So, clearly their votes aren't persuading me. A dumb kid? Far from dumb. Get mad everyone, I stated his middle name :cool:. I'm clearly not the one who named him. If this was a racial issue to me, I would have come out and said so. Funny how the only thing people can pull against me when I say I dislike Obama is the race card. NEWSFLASH. Its getting old.

18. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

You were baited and fell in the shithole no denying it.
    I do believe there are way more issues that people have with you other than your
    assumption that you are intelligent.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

19. Notaguru2

Gold Member

You're almost as nasty as Trinity... but I like you =) Keep throwing those right hooks!

20. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

I assumed the only reason you could possibly have for referring to Sen. Obama as "Hussein" is because you wanted to insinuate that he is a Muslim.

Now it is clear you are only doing it to be nasty.

Draft saved Draft deleted