Sex noises in hotels

D_jdgfjkjhg

1st Like
Media
Hey guys, Having been touring the USA for the last 6 weeks I have stayed in a number of Hotels. And have never heard another couple having sex until I stayed in Las Vegas on the last week.........Tell me your stories of listening or maybr being woken up by the amourious couple in the room next door?? or maybe a bit of a rhythm from the next door headboard!

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
My college buddy and I had adjoining rooms during a vacation. We both had one-night-stands (not proud of it, but it is what it is) on one particular night. First we heard them going at it real heavily, and then they heard us. It was hilarious. The louder his sex partner got, the louder I made my sex partner get.

That is one night that we still talk about whenever we see each other. There are plenty more stories, but I don't want to bore you with all of them.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The funniest one was I and my partner for the night were making a lot of noise.

Must of sounded hot; about 40min after we were finished we woke up hearing the neighabors going at it.

we couldn't pound on the wall we were just guilty for the same dead.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once I was staying in Indianapolis overnight and taking an early AM flight home. The couple in the next room was nuts, fucking and sucking noisily all night. I buried my head in pillows and finally managed a little sleep.

The next morning I was stepping out of my room when the couple next door was also leaving. From their uniforms, I could tell they were a pilot and flight attendant. Fast forward a couple hours, as I was boarding my flight and looked into the cockpit to see the pilot and I bumped into the flight attendant on my way down the aisle. I was glad is was a short flight, because I knew I was going to need a nap and I couldn't imagine how tired they were.

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When i was in Melbourne (Aussie) i lived in my gf's flat and we often heard the woman on the apartment above, walk in at like 2am with heels, and sometimes (but very rarely ?? like once a month) we heard her moaning loud for like 20 minutes lol.

Mongo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have any stories from hotels, but for a while I lived in a small appartement with really thin walls. My neighbour had what I guess was his girlfriend over from time to time, and some nights I would hear some very high pitched moaning through the wall. (It sounded more silly than sexy) Not only that, but I would even hear the 'pounding' itself, you know, a sort of 'clapping sound'..

hrconsulttex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
All the time. I spend more nights a year in hotels than at home, thanks to my job. I'd say it happens about once a month that I hear someone having sex. The loudest was this past summer at the Hyatt Regency in Auckland, New Zealand. The couple in the room next door was so loud that they might as well have been in the room with me. And while not in a hotel, I used to have a neighbor that lived in the apartment next door to mine. She used to wake me up multiple times every night she had her boyfriend stay over.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stayed in Philly more than 20 years ago in a cheap motel near the airport. After sex, which I heard, I then had to listen to Nate criticize Gloria for her lack of self-esteem, and Gloria criticize Nate for being a jerk or whatever.