Sex noises

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bobbybrowj, Jan 11, 2011.

1. bobbybrowj

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey straight guys, what if any noises do you make during sex. I find it a bit awkward because I am not very noisy and dont do much dirt talking. the girl is normally moaning away and wondering why I am so quiet. any advice or experience let me know, thanks

2. Shadow69

Shadow69 Member

I used to freak one of my ex's out because I was so silent at times, not even a grunt.

But everyone has their own style.
    Best to talk to your partner and see how she feels.

Personally, I love speaking sexual poetry during foreplay and then soft whispers of words during sex.
    But that all depends on my lady and how soft or rough we are.

As I said, each to their own and for the situation.

But some encouragement for your lady is always a good way to go. :smile::wink::cool:

3. simbablk

Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't make many noises myself. Aside from the occasional moan and grunt, that's about it. However, I DO enjoy the noises that come from the woman I am with. A quiet woman will not get a round two from me. Just my opinion.

Which is interesting because I think it's more men who want to hear from women rather than women wanting to hear men. I'm sure there are women who love to hear men moan and whimper or whatever, but I think it's more of the male ego that drives us to want to hear our women moaning. It makes us feel like we're doing something right.

Simba

4. DasLeezard

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I dig the noises a dude makes, as long as he's not asking questions. I hate feeling as if I'm being interrogated. "You like that? Huh? You like me fucking you?" Ugh.

Moans, grunts... yeah boyeeee.

But I was once married to *sigh* a silent guy. We got around that by me getting my ear close to him to hear him breathing harder. That sort of shit drives me wild. Maybe give that a shot?

Draft saved Draft deleted