Sex On A First Date

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not sure if this counts as a first date, but my partner and I had sex the night we first met. Call me what you will, but as someone else has said, sometimes you just click. We played safe and he spent the night at my place. That was almost 16 years ago and we are still together. I think it's one of those "to each his own" type of things. As long as you're both comfortable with it, I say go for it.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I dont feel ok with that... to share my body with a stranger.

Ok ok sometimes you feel very attracted but i can wait to almost explode later with more and more desire, i enjoy the desire building up thing !

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Society wants women to play games. I am incapable of this. If I'm on a date and we can't bear to end it, it's been 8 or 9 hours, or even just a few hours and no one wants to kiss goodnight and go home, if I know I would sleep with him eventually provided he can show me the paperwork I need to see, then I say, let's go for it. Why wait if we both know it's what we want. The one exception is if I feel something more complicated than a simple friendship might be building up. Then I'll wait to see what my emotions have in mind. The surest sign I'm really into someone is an outright refusal to have sex with him until he is mine.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In many cultures still exist the seduction game that people play and its an art in my view. Men & woman play this game and is natural...is not a game of teasing and teasing forever but a nice teasing to built antecipation...both sex understand the rules being played.

"Hard to get" in one culture view is not the same as "hard to get" in another.

For some people in some cultures you may scare them if you talk about seduction...build up sexual tension, the wait and etc

I like challenges and men who like them too -its like a sensual dance.

geitjeshoeder

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also f*cked on the 1st date, and yes i always checked the paperwork. In Holland we have got the latest Elisa 5B aids test, it's acurate at 3 monts. I had one girl once, who called her best friend from the loo on her phone, to discuss the size of me." Then i decided not to f*ck on the 1st date anymore. I kept that promise until i met my wife. (about 4 weeks later :biggrin1: )

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although i have had the oppurnity to have sex on the first date i have always respectfully decined. Being big gets me enough attention I dont want and being labled "easy" will only bring on more. I normally wait untill the second or third date before i even consider having sex.

That isnt to say that i dont understand the both partners being horny and just going at it. I have felt like that many times but i always think of what the conquences might be and decide that there is no harm in waiting a little bit.

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
I'm fine with sex on the first date. I'd really rather know them a little better than that though... you know, maybe a couple dates first. I hold this in entirely different regard than just hooking up with someone because you both want to at that time and place. The idea of the "date" is that you're actually interested in them, right? So act like they're not just a piece of meat in my opinion.

Just know that after that, I may not be so inclined as to pursue a person if getting them in bed was that simple. I realize this is a double standard, but that's just the truth.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My partner and I waited for two months before we had sex.

Generally, I had sex with all my first dates -- and with plenty of guys who weren't dates at all.

As far as asking for "paperwork" proving someone is disease-free, are you people for real? Or is this another one of philpeg's fantasies?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Paperwork...are you being serious? I have never met anyone who carried around their test results. I have been positive for over 14 years...never once have I asked to see their "Paperwork" ...talk about a mood breaker.....:eek:

If you are worried about it that much, then you need not have sex at all. Doctors have discovered a way that people can protect themselves from spreading HIV...It's called a Condom...double up if it helps calm your nerves. Besides if you are going to have sex on the first date, more than likely you were outlooking for a quick sexual fix in the first place.

I know that sounds bad, but if you are willing to give it up the very first time....then I don't think you are that worried about protection.
:tongue:

Lilybean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the only person i ever had sex with on the first date...err, make that the day he walked into my office as a new client.... is my current boyfriend - and next week, we've been together 4 years. So my only experience with first date sex was a fantabulous one!

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I waited eight months before I finally had sex with my boyfriend,I think that's a bit unrealistic for most,the only reason why I waited that long with him was that he wanted to wait until we got married,but I felt like I coulden't wait a second longer:redface: So I gave in:smile: