Sex On A First Date

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sex on the first date? Why not?

Also, the people talking about "paperwork" are bizarre. If you're afraid of some little bugs use a condom. If some girl asked me for "paperwork" I would show her the "door."

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always sniff the ass on the first date...if it's clean then that is a good sign...and perhaps we can have sex at a later date..what's the rush....???

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No paperwork in 1974. A woman that I had met two years before, with her boyfriend, in the High Sierras was back in the area and asked if I was still working with the US Forest Service, I was, but I was out buying supplies for the next trail maintenance tour, she knew I had a Forest Service vehicle and while she and her friend were headed out I was heading in. We met on the one lane road near the 9,060' pass and she asked if I remembered her, how could I forget skinny dipping in a little alpine lake and the month that we shared meals in the back country two years before.

She got in the International Scout and we drove to the ranger station talking the whole way. Near the end of the summer I took over as foreman of a woman volunteer trail crew and we made arrangements for her and her male friend to become members of the volunteer crew.

That night we shared a meal, packed for the tour and then took a walk. Later we sat on the granite, next to each other, under the stars and talked about life and everything else. We kissed and held each other and when she got cold I took my coat off so she put it over her own coat and continued until near daybreak. We headed back to my cot in the tent frame cabin where we continued to hold each other. She had married the friend she had been hiking with two years before and was still married (the guy was an ass and wanted her to be a drug mule among other things) She was having a conversation with herself about whether we should sleep together or not. She was a disappointed that I had lost my virginity that spring. I didn't press the issue and she eventually concluded that we should make love. We have been together ever since.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sleazy or a sign of good chemistry?

Perhaps a little of both...why choose? <g>

By the time I go on a "first date," I already know the basic outline of the person pretty well. We've exchanged emails, pictures, letters, talked on the phone multiple times. If I didn't enjoy the person I was getting to know there wouldn't have been a "first date"!

So I don't mind at all if the first date has some sex thrown into the mix. I always bring condoms and lube (and I always wear a condom when I have sex with someone for the first time), always dress for easy removal and discard, and am not expecting anything in particular. But if sex is offered, I'm ready.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not the type for it here. If I'd be with a girl that would do that, who knows where she's been. I know there are exceptions, but there are some pretty nasty chicks out there. It's like a grab bag, never know if you'll get a good toy or a bad toy. :cool:

What girl, what chick?, your profile says that you are a guy and you are 99% gay.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am leary about sex on the first date. I kinda think they know about my size and just want to try me out. Only done it with one girl on a first date so to speak, we had known each other for some time and never dated again.