Sex on the Beach

rufus-scot

Experimental Member
Media
The idea of public sex has always been a turn on, and there are a lot of great beaches around the world, which from reading your various posts, I know have seen a lot of action.

I'd like to start a log of all those awesome sun, sea and sand spots we have taken advantage of across the globe.

Share your stories here.

For me, my experience was on Cable Beach, in the Bahamas. Starting at the water's edge, and ending in the hotel pool on a beautiful balmy moonlit night, it wasn't until afterwards that we realized that the hotel security guard had been enjoying our every 'move'. The sensation of sex in the surf was amazing, the water adding to every thrust. That's the only time I know for sure that I had an audience, but as much as he might have enjoyed it, I know I enjoyed it more.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never have
probably never will
i've been having bad luck with girls lately.
I used to want to have sex on the beach when I was way younger. It seemed so romantic, like in 'From Here to Eternity.'

That sex on the beach thing is over-rated. Just a little sand in the wrong place.... AHHHHGGG!!!
And that is exactly what stopped that fantasy dead in it's tracks. I do not want sand all up inside my va-jay-jay! :cool:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sadly, my experiences with "sex on the beach" haven't been all that great.

Why?

* Sand fleas or mosquitos
* Passersby
* Sand and grit in the wrong places
* Chilly water or air
* Sunburn
* The police
* Floodlights

I prefer a boat or a balcony overlooking the beach/marina or such.

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, I was having great sex on the beach on Fire Island one night (but I wasn't envisioning that I was Cal Culver...) when the mosquitos joined in. And the sex went out... :-(((

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Go to Haulover quite frequently. On a weekday in cooler weather there aren't a lot of beach goers. in April 2008. It turned "cold" for typical Florida weather, in the 70's. Seems that a lot of the gays congregate at the far north end, by the tunnel. Security is good and the place isn't all that seedy.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The idea of public sex has always been a turn on, and there are a lot of great beaches around the world, which from reading your various posts, I know have seen a lot of action.

I'd like to start a log of all those awesome sun, sea and sand spots we have taken advantage of across the globe.

Share your stories here.

For me, my experience was on Cable Beach, in the Bahamas. Starting at the water's edge, and ending in the hotel pool on a beautiful balmy moonlit night, it wasn't until afterwards that we realized that the hotel security guard had been enjoying our every 'move'. The sensation of sex in the surf was amazing, the water adding to every thrust. That's the only time I know for sure that I had an audience, but as much as he might have enjoyed it, I know I enjoyed it more.

My g/f and I did it on a private beach in Fiji year ago. Eh... been there, done that. Not that great. Sand it the biggest issue!

D

deleted298367

Rehoboth Beach...

My family and another family took a vacation and were on Rehoboth a few times.....

Wasn't until a few weeks later that we realized it was a predominantly gay beach XD

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had sex on a non sandy beach nude beach now closed near Bellingham, WA on top of a large driftwood log with a really hot, built, super hung 40 yo WM about 17 years ago. We 69ed each other's large dicks ( his was 8.5 and 7 around) till we fed each other our loads and swallowed them down. Only upon looking up did we see there was a boat of people about 100 feet off shore watching us with binoculars. HOT.

On another occasion I had sex on a sandy island in the middle of a mountain stream at the old Triangle Campground GLBT in Index, WA 15 years ago. 2 really hot, super hung Canadian dudes and I were all taking turns blowing each other and we looked up to see a raft of white water enthusiasts ( probably all straight guys) watching us with open mouths. I'm sure their GF's couldn't deep throat like that. We waved at them like we were in a parade. =