sex on the beach?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Delbert Dingdong, May 19, 2011.

1. D_Delbert Dingdong

D_Delbert Dingdong New Member

Anyone ever fuck on the shore of a beach? I'm there right now, and for some reason I've been at 3/4 mast under my trunks. Something about this place makes me wanna fuck

2. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes and maybe I did it wrong - but hurt like crazy. Sand in sensitive areas combined with friction - ouch! There are just some places that shouldn't be exfoliated! lol

Maybe do it standing up? Just for the love of all your lovely bits and the lovely bits of your lover - do not let sand touch any of your sensitive places!

3. D_Soggie Doggie

D_Soggie Doggie Account Disabled

I've never done it, but that's my ultimate fantasy.

4. ashley_loves_cock

ashley_loves_cock New Member

I've done it, its super hot, especially with the risk of people watching.

5. D_Delbert Dingdong

D_Delbert Dingdong New Member

I'm literally right now butt fucking naked on the shore. Nobody around for miles. Sand feels amazing everywhere! I may also be a little high ;)

6. Grafty99

Grafty99 New Member

what are you waiting for? get fucking!

7. thejoy2010

thejoy2010 New Member

I have done it on the beach, and yeah it does hurt, but it is a good hurt,just try to not get sand in the places sand should not be (hehe). I have also done it in the beach(water) and its not that great :(

8. monel

Gold Member

I have on the rocks beneath the cliffs of Moher at night. It was fantastic.

9. InsaneJester

InsaneJester New Member

Albums:
    I have, the first time was definitely a learning experience.

Like LaFemme said, u have to make sure not to get sand in certain places or itll hurt for a while. The second time I made sure to have a large beach towel.

10. Cuddler

Cuddler Member

Not unless you think sandpaper condoms are fun.
    Doing it in neck-high warm water is amazing.

11. RideRocket

Gold Member

Be careful - you might get crabs...

12. rough_neck_9_1

Sex on the beach sounds so hot and romantic, doesn't it? It's so popular they even named a drink after it. Then again, they also named a drink the Duck Fart. In any event, it's still a popular motif in film and books, lying out on the sand under the stars while the waves crash behind you and your special friend as you engage in briny coitus.

As anyone who's ever had sex on the beach probably already knows, if you're not extremely careful you're going to discover what it feels like to exfoliate areas of your body that don't need to be exfoliated. And while even places that recommend sex on the beach will point out the sand issue with a little wink and a nudge, they rarely mention the levels of fecal bacteria often found in the sand.

[​IMG]

Every summer, beaches around the country get shut down due to high bacteria levels in the water. But recent research by some scientists has shown that sand, awesome filter of filth that it is, can collect big, fatty loads of that bacteria with the ebb and flow of tides.

[​IMG]

In fact, they can live a fuller, more robust life in the sand than in the water. If you're grinding away all nude and lascivious on that sand, chances are some of it is finding its way inside your body. Exposure to these bacteria can lead to fun things like typhoid fever, hepatitis A and dysentery, none of which will make your next sexual encounter particularly exciting.

13. Clewiston1

Clewiston1 New Member

Sex on the beach? No. I would love to though. The best I mcan claim is getting jacked off on a Lake Michigan beach about 15 years ago.

14. Over-reaching

Over-reaching Active Member

Yes, a couple of times. But you've got to be careful about getting sand in sensitive places, and the sand itself is not as comfortable as you'd expect: somehow it seems OK when you're just lying on it in the sun, but when you're moving around while fucking it becomes quite scratchy. Best to have a big towel with you.

One of my times was at night: it's surprising how cold it can seem, especially when you're finished, beside the water, even on a night that seems warm.

15. B_blueonblue1964

B_blueonblue1964 New Member

Back in the 1990s, I had loads of sex along the Santa Monica/Venice Beaches in Los Angeles. I shot so much cum on the lifeguard towers on those two beaches:biggrin1:
    Hit the beach after midnight (or 2am, depending on the time of year/day). I found married straight men down there, 18ish year old school boys down there, locals, visitors...oh, the memories you've brought back!:wink: Nothing like getting a blowjob near the ocean (or fucking a hot ass near the rocks, as the waves crash in), or shooting your load into the sea:cool:
    I'm planning a summer vacation in Key West, Florida, and hope to score some late night sex on the beach (if you'll be down there, drop me a private message. I'll show you how it's done):tongue:

16. ladygaga1977

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yes....just once..it is not even a year ago.......i fucked and sucked the cock of a complete stranger in a dune zone of a nudist beach......i know its risky,,,,but it was so cool..............

17. Ed69

Gold Member

This is why neither my wife or I have ever done it with anyone.Sex on a pile of shit mold is not a hot idea.

18. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Not yet, I've masturbated on a secluded beach but no f***cking yet.

19. mred0950

mred0950 New Member

I did it in the ocean many times. No one can see what your doing under the water. She has to wear a 2 piece or a bikini to it to work. Guys can wear any kind of trunks. People just think your hugging and kissing so no one pays much attention.

20. AdrianaOne

AdrianaOne New Member

Albums:
    Never done it. But, heard it's all hype. And now that I think about it, sandy sex doesn't seem very intriguing :/

Draft saved Draft deleted